Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hate to Hear You Cry

I kinda braced myself prior to listening to this because I knew Eri would cry. But I didn't expect her to sound like she did! OMG it was heartbreaking!! I could feel my tummy all squishing up inside of me *sobs* This was from the 9 August 2010 episode of Five Stars Monday.

I was glad Gaki was there to console her. I hope she reached over the table to hug the poor turtle. The good folks in Kame's thread at H!O said Risa told her stuff like "If you return, I'll wait for you here." (on GakiKame) Awwww that's so sweet. Made me turn into mush XD

And "Don't cry baka!" This might sound mean in words but it really wasn't. I think the bean was trying to cheer Eri up a little by tsukkomi-ing her.

Sigh, I'm gonna miss the interaction between these two. They remind me of sisters or good friends with a really close relationship :)

Take care of yourself Kameha!!

PS: I hate the fact that many of the fans who support MM will leave with Eririn's graduation :( The remaining girls need the support. I wish they would stay, I'm sure Kame wouldn't wanna see them stop supporting MM either.

No comments: