Friday, August 27, 2010

Don't Cry Anymore...

I think this is the rough translation of Nanku Monka.

Or maybe it's 'Ain't gonna cry.' Whichever it is, it's almost as if Eri chose this song for a reason. I can't help but wonder if she had made the decision to leave before the 'Rokkies Dinner Show 2010' event. And whether the other members knew. What about Sayumi? Her closest friend in the group. Did she keep it from her too?

I really feel that she was singing this song to herself. And maybe to the fans as well. Especially after knowing what the lyrics mean *sobs* It's so heartbreaking. I just wanna bawl my eyes out. And I already did many times before.

In my opinion, the original Naku Monka by Ikimonogakari can't compare to the turtle's version :P Maybe it's because I prefer ballads, which her version happens to be, accompanied by a sole piano. *Sigh* It was beautiful. So beautifully rendered that I can't put in words how much I love it.

Eririn sang with so much emotion and her voice was incredible throughout the song. I can't bear to think about the days after 12 December 2010.

This OPV by the ever amazing Sukoshi-chan breaks my heart. Admire the pictures, understand the lyrics and listen with your heart. I can tell you with certainty that you will fall in love with the gentleness of the girl named Kamei Eri all over again. Because I did.

No comments: