Tuesday, August 10, 2010

12 December 2010

The date where there will be no more Kamei Eri in Morning Musume or Hello! Project. I saw these 2 clips of Eri and the panda's graduation announcement and I just wanna bawl my eyes out! I also heard the concert recording and when I heard Kame speak, I almost broke down completely! Hearing her voice crack and seeing her unable to speak, I could only imagine how sad she must have been. If I was present at the actual concert, I think I might fall over and die from the shock.

JunLin spoke too, so did Ai. *Sigh* It's undeniable they all sounded heartbroken. How could they not? :(

I couldn't bear to look at the girls' faces. Ai looks devastated. And I know she must be so upset that she would lose 3 members at one go. THREE! It's a lot. Not to mention Lin Lin is someone whom she has grown very close to. And although Jun Jun isn't ranked that highly on my list, I'm still sad to see her go. I can't stand to see people cry and they way she did makes my heart ache *tear*

Sayumi's eyes are swollen. I think she must have cried buckets the previous day or from the moment she found out about her bff's impending graduation. Needless to say, Gaki who cries so easily is on the verge of a breakdown too *sigh*

I wish I could make all of these go away. To make it such that the current MM wouldn't change, that there won't be anymore graduations or auditions. Why can't MM remain like this? Don't mess with them, just go create other groups if the company wants new people damnit! Don't make the girls cry, don't make us fans cry *sobs more*




Eri ... I'll really miss her. She was always so cute and beautiful.


You don't have to thank us Eririn. It's us fans who must thank and appreciate you. For you have brought us so much joy and happiness in the days that you were a Musume.

No comments: