Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seishun Collection Solo Versions ~ Risa

When I saw the main PV for Seishun Collection, I didn't find Gaki too striking ^^; But when I managed to get my hands on the individual PVs, I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. Gaki was incredibly cute!


Her smile, her expressions, even the way she played with the collar of her costume was adorable! Even the way she did "shhhhh" was kawaii :) Perhaps the only thing which made me go "hmmmm" was her super long eyelashes. Wonder if the stylist suggested she try it or did she come for the PV shooting with those on already. She was the only one with them.


As I continued watching, something else caught my attention. Her teeth...they kinda look different. Did she do something? As in braces? Verneers? Invisalign? What?

God, that shade of lip gloss she has on causes my line of sight to keep going back to her mouth. Gah!!! I wanna... *trails off* :P


*Sees Risa waving into the screen* *waves back* I see you Gaki-san! *big grin* And I like you. *whispers* XD


No comments: