Saturday, August 14, 2010

56kkies Saikou~~!

YAY!! The Gokkies have an event!!! But BOOO cuz I'm not there to attend it :( Double boo that I won't be able to get my hands on any of these goods. But that's not a reason to not gush over them right?

The outer covering of this album doesn't seem like much, but I'm curious about what's inside. Could it be personal doodles by the girls? Photos? What?? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeee *whines* With my crappy Japanese, it seems like there will be special photos taken on the day itself. What else is in it? I have no idea.


I'm doing guesswork here again. I think these are photos of which there are 10 different designs? They probably come with some sweets or chocolates like how it was for the 'Pika Pika' tour.


Not too thrilled with the design of this tote. But from experience, you definitely need a bag to stash away all the goods you've bought. It would make an okay grocery shopping bag :D


Again, the design on the shirt isn't fantastic, but I liked how they arranged their names. From shortest to longest instead of by age. It looks better this way. I do like the group photo though. They look so cute with flowers. And I'm happy that Risa got to be next to Ai ^_^


Now, I REALLY want this. Not only does the AiGaki pics look adorable. I LOVE Gaki's!! *shrieks* That necklace is so cool! It would make a great accessory for a normal day out. I can think of a few outfits I can wear it with.


And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this strap!!! Although trinkets can't be attached to my AiPhone, if I can buy this, I'll make sure it can be hung. That's how much I want this! I love the vibrant colors on a black length of string and the number 5 in silver. It's pretty!! Why can't UFA sell these merchandise overseas *pouts* XD Haha, I don't really pout so obviously I'm in one of those moods at the moment.


The standard microfiber towel. I don't usually feel the urge to get this unless the picture printed on it is to die for. For example Eri's in the event with Gaki and Lin. This one though, is really quite nice. I like Risa's smile :) And the fact that she's next to Ai again :D


This product was a surprise. I wanted to laugh cuz I was reminded of a similar plate with my mom's face on it in the living room :P I still think these plates are kinda useless? But because it's related to the 5kkies, I'm gonna be biased and say that this is a nice item XD You can compare whose handwriting is large, whose is tiny and whose is pretty or messy. And how could I miss the ultra adorable squishy hug pic!?? Poor Ai looks like she got squashed the most though. Guess it's tough when everyone loves you? ;D I also like the other pic. It gives me a feel good vibe looking at it.


I'm a fan of autographed pics. I love seeing the signatures of the girls.


More Aigaki goodness! Well actually they had all the girls pose with everyone but my eyes automatically zoom in on the bean and monkey duo :P Is it me or are these 2 closer body language wise?


Awwww, pics of them lying down. Kawaii~~~ Ai's gives off a more sexy feel while Risa's is cute. Together, they make euro-kawaii!! XD That lucky pillow that they are lying on!!! I wanna be it!!! XDDD There's the added bonus of a special message written by the girls on the photo.


Here comes the solo shots.

Gaki-san... I like the left pic on the bottom row. Her smile is adorable *heart thumps*


Ai-chan...cute drawing there. The way she draws the "teardrop" eye on her cartoon makes me :D and is that a tongue sticking out I see? Leader just looks gorgeous with stuff on her head huh? This set of pics and her headband in the 'Pika Pika' concert.


Makono = Mako + Konno :P


Now for the 6kkies!!


Hmmmm, what can this glass and stirrer be used for? That's not important cuz what is, is owning this set with the 3 photos. Any idea what sign they are making with their hands? The digit 6 perhaps?


More cute 6th gen photos. What would I give to owe them all. Especially since it's one of Eri's last photo sets :(


This is an extra pic given out if you buy all of the merchandise. If I was participating in this event, I'll so get the entire batch of stuff. Totally worth it just for KameShige. The TanaShige-ness is really strong here.


I don't like Sayu's hair. It's too cutesy for my taste. And Reina! For god's sake, please change ya hairstyle!! And is it just me or does her hair seem thicker recently? Eri is adorable as usual. How is it that she can always have the best expressions? Those that make me fall in love with her even more?


Awww Kame... *catches the heart she is making with her hands* That's kinda cute too Sayu :) Oh Reina, how high up are you thinking of lifting your dress? :P


No comments: