Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Sad I Could Die...

I hate today. I hate it because I learnt about a horrible, terrible pieces of news. And that is, my beloved Kame is graduating :( She will be leaving MM and H!P on the last day of the Morning Musume Autumn Tour 2010. Along with her, Jun and Lin will be graduating too. SIGH!!

What am I gonna do now? Eri was always in my top 3, I'll miss her. I'm so sad about there not being anymore KameMame or KameShige. What's gonna happen to '5 Stars Monday'?

I saw a pic from the concert where the news was announced. Looking at them, I feel even more sad. Ai seems to be holding back her tears, Risa is outright weeping, Sayu is pretending to be strong and Reina looks rather stony-faced. I know Reina is just faking her emotionless expression. How can she not be upset when the member who she would want as her gf and the only person she allows to bully her is leaving MM forever?


The girls themselves, Eri fans and I am all heartbroken. *sniff* I was so looking forward to the possible work that she might get after her cameo in that drama about Japanese language, Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo. I could see her becoming a great actress! I mean, she was good for a first-timer. Thus she definitely has the potential. Now I will never get to see her act again *tears*



Apparently she asked to leave on her own cuz of her skin problem, atopic dermatitis. I knew she had this all along. It can be seen in pictures or on shows some times but I never thought it would warrant a graduation. It's true that make-up, sweat, fatigue and stress can all lead to a more serious condition but still, I never expected this.

After all, which Japanese girl leaves their house without putting on make up? And Eri used to dance a lot too. So wouldn't it be almost the same anyway? Unless the severity is caused mostly by having too much work to do. But then again, MM now isn't like how it used to be. They have barely any shows to go on, no CMs and print publications are few and far between. Why this? Why now?



What route will she take after she graduates? Further study? I don't think so. Being a model doesn't seem likely. I can only go with marriage or being an actress. I'm hoping for the latter. I don't want her to get pregnant and vanish from the entertainment world so soon. I haven't got enough of the turtle!!

Look at this photo of KameMame. I love sub-leader's hair style though that's not the main point of the pic ^^; It's Kame's teary eyes and how depressed Gaki looks. She is so upset that she needs to grab onto her own hand for support, before she collapses completely.


*Sighs again* I'm gonna crawl into some corner and cry myself to sleep later tonight. It's gonna take me a long time to get used to Eririn not being around any more from the end of this year. It was bad when I learnt about Koharu's grad. But this is SO MUCH WORSE! There goes the dream about a shuffle group with just the 56kkies. No more Sayumin gushing about her best friend and no more cute GakiKame pics :(

I sincerely wish you recover quickly and you will be happy and successful in whatever you choose to do after graduation day.

I will miss you Kamei Eri! I will *Wails*

And yes, another thing. Why the heck did the stupid company have to squeeze 3 graduations into one concert? Kame deserves her own special concert! Actually all 3 girls do but since it's not that feasible for JunLin then at least make it 2 separate concerts. How will there be enough time for the remaining girls to give their speeches? That would mean they have to cut short their messages and the thought of that makes me pissed!

ARGHSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! *bangs the wall/table/anything in sight*

I don't want Eri to leave!!!!

1 comment:

Lex said...

*creeps out*
*slips pillow between head and object*

2 speculations.
1. JunLin's time as exchange students is up, but Eri chosed this time to drop the bomb. Just plain bad timing.
2. Eri wants to graduate, JunLin decided to jumpship as well.

*disappears back into hiding*