Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Pepper? It's Bloody Hawt!!

The title makes no sense but I don't care. When did the close up versions of Pepper Keibu come out? Why was I out of the freaking loop? I'm typing as I watch because I can't wait to voice my thoughts. (Or type in this case)

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close ups = Boring


That statement is history, gone, disappeared for good I tell ya! This was the order that I started watching the 4 versions. 4, that beat Resonant Blue which had 3 different versions, right? Anyway, as I was saying before I got side-tracked.


  1. All

  2. Ai + Eri + Lin2

  3. Sayu + Reina + JJ

  4. Risa + Koha + Aika (Gotta save the best for last)

Now for the thoughts that were screaming in my mind but I couldn't verbalize since I was in the lab. Lemme do this in a timeline format. God, I don't know how long I'm gonna spend on this.


  1. Hey, they joined the girls doing different poses from the song. Great idea.

  2. *Stunned silence* as I took in 9 girls flashing past on the screen while trying to keep a straight face. Letting too many people see you smiling stupidly at the monitor can't be a good thing.

I was originally intending to do this for all 3 close-up versions but decided to go with just the Gaki Koha Aika version in the end since I don't have a whole lotta time to write this. That and I'm incredibly biased towards Risa XD



Miracle Bean with Mittsui Ver.



0.09 Wahhhhhh Risa~~~~~~~~~~~ sexy move

0.12 Koha had a deer lost in headlights look :D

0.15 That blink was a nice touch Aika

0.22 Kawaii Mame-chan~~~~~

0.23 - 0.46 I was just staring at this point being mesmerized by all 3 girls. Yes, even Aika

0.47 OMG I absolutely died when Risa put her hands to her mouth with that adorable expression

1.01 Kakkoii Gaki-san

1.06 And cutness overload once again

1.21 I liked how Koha did her 'cool' pose here

1.26 - 1.30 *swoons* That voice... (ignore JJ please)

1.32 Did I see Koha raise one brow? Or maybe it was the blurry vid playing tricks on my eyes

1.38 -1.40 I liked Koha during this whole bit. Something about how she waves her hand

1.43 - 1.46 Risa likes to pout in this manner doesn't she. Not that I mind since she looks so cute when doing it :P

1.58 Why did Risa have her mouth open?!?! OMG that put pervy thoughts in my head *blushes*
2.18 How can a person twirl her finger so beautifully?

2.43 - 2.47 Aika did this whole part awesomely. It was so slick, especially when she did the arm slide and lowered her body so smoothly

2.48 - 3.05 Again I was just staring with my mouth hanging open

3.08 - 3.24 And I was still staring. I was totally lost in Risa's eyes when she was on the screen. That shimmering eye shadow....

3.25 - 3.45 My fav part of the song. No words, just drool on. Gahhhh...

4.05 - 4.14 Pepper Keibu yo~ *Bang!* (I'll gladly die by their hands...er...fingers?)


Leader Turtle with Panda #2 Ver.




Usagi 07 with Panda #1 Ver.




Everyone!



Later I found out these 3 x 3 x 3 PVs were on the Pepper Keibu event DVD? Maybe if UFA put these on the official single V instead of just the normal and close-up PV of all the girls sales would be significantly higher. Sometimes I don't know what the company is thinking. No, make that MOST of the time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ehhhhh? How did you manage to miss these? I was hoping / waiting for an Event V since the song was announced. Probably because I'm so in love with it.

I think Aika ruined the video though. Sometimes...no...most of the time she looks like she doesn't want to be there. Lately I've found myself wishing she's GTFO!

But Risa is the best! HELLZ YEAH!

renaye said...

looking at this close up i realise linlin looks more matured with her new hairstyle and junjun looks nervous.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Hammy said...

@chanponchan: Blame school. I'm up to my next with projects and assignments. I can't even find much time to read the blogs I frequent or even the forums (oh the horror!) XD

I'll take Aika any day over Jun Jun. Sorry JJ fans, it's just my personal opinion but I don't hate her or anything.

Where is that email you promised? *crosses arms* :D

@loke: Wow a new reader. I hope you find the blog okay. I was totally stunned when I found out I got linked on International Wota. Man, having other H!P fans possibly read what I write can be so nerve-racking. I had originally started this blog just to have a place to put my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I'm writing the e-mail dreckley. I promise I will do it!!!

Maybe tonight ^^