Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Beginning...

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for my H!P fandom for a long time but have never gotten around to actually doing it. Since this is the 20th year that the world has been blessed with the existence of Niigaki Risa, I figured it will be a good time to start.



Lets get the mandatory 'about me' post outta the way first.



P R O F I L E

Nickname: lil_hamz (as most commonly known in the H!P community)

Birthdate: 3rd April

Location: That little red dot (if you know, you know)



Fav. MM members: Niigaki Risa, Kusumi Koharu (note that other than Gaki-san, the others tend to change, A LOT)

Fav. MM songs: Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT, Iroppoi Jirettai, Egao Yes Nude, Kanashimi Twilight, Onna ni Sachi Are, Resonant Blue

Fav. MM Ships: TakaGaki, GakiKame (aka KameMame), KameiShige, GakiShige



Fav. Berryz Koubou members: Tsugunaga Momoko, Natsuyaki Miyabi

Fav. Berryz Koubou songs: Koi no Jubaku, Special Generation, Jiriri Kiteru, Munasawagi Scarlet, Ah Merry-go-round, Real Love



Fav. C-ute members: Suzuki Airi, Yajima Maimi

Fav. C-ute songs: Tokaikko Junjo, Namida no Iro



Crediting issue: If there are any pictures anywhere on this blog that belong to you and I have failed to credit you appropriately, please do know that I am terribly apologetic and did not do so on purpose. I might for forgotten/lost the source where I originally obtained it. If it's any consolation, I must admire/like your work very much to post it here. Thank you once again for your understanding.

No comments: