Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heaven in 9.04 minutes

Pigs are flying! Cows are singing! And sheep are…er…not bah-ing? How is it that I see more of JunLin than Ai-chan in the Pepper Keibu making? I’m talking about the Single V version not the interview clip in the Limited Edition A cd. Okay, so MAYBE I’m totally blaming the wrong people here and it’s entirely Ai’s fault for not being interesting enough and hence she didn’t get a lot of screen time in the DVD. But hey, shouldn’t the staff get her to do something at least? Grab her for a minute and ask her about what she’s doing at the moment or shove her a piece of prop and tell her to strike a pose. ANYTHING damn it! Geez, why am I so agitated about the lack of ‘love’? (pun fully intended) I’m not even the greatest Takitty fan. I guess I’m starting to like leader more these days. Apparently loyal supporters of Ai have been right all along. There IS something special about this young woman. Or else all the TakaGaki fanfics I’m reading has finally gotten to me XD

After ranting about the one thing that I’m unhappy about with the video, everything else was absolutely perfect. I love the random black and white effects, how they slotted in the images of the members dancing and the TakaGaki bits!!! Yes~~ (imitates Eri in EYN but failing miserably) Did you see how they were taking photos together (OMG those smiles) and playing air golf?!?!??! (goes into excited fangirl mode) After the lack of my fav CP in the RB pv (which made me a very unhappy hamroll) PK made up for it.

Risa squatting there while bunny was filming made me smile like a dork. Why is she so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Risa I mean :P) I wanted to grab her and run while she was playing around with Koha and Mittsui with the whole head-in-the-mouth game. And when she threw her head back and said ‘nai’ to Lin Lin’s claim that she had muscles XD And AGAIN when she and Reina were channeling some Cinderella dance moves. Finally, how could I not talk about her adorable facial expressions when she was with Jun Jun?

One observation I made, Koharu doesn’t care who she’s with or if the other person is older than her. She just does what she does. I’m suspecting this little lady was born without a fear / modest bone in her body :D

My liking for Reina actually went up a few notches after watching this. She can be funny when she isn’t acting cute or winking constantly.

Ai-chan is so adult-like and quiet. From 6.23 min, she was so cute just saying ganbarimasu *Sigh* And she was so pretty at 7.11 sec! (Well actually she was incredible gorgeous throughout) Her pronunciation of ‘finish’ was right on. Risa at 7.18 min with her ‘Art-o there’ while raising her right arm… Wha---t? Did she mean ‘outta there’? That was Sayumi in the background right? What I want to say here is, GAKI WAS SO COOL WHEN SHE DID THAT. It reminded me of her prince role in Cinderella. Why can’t they ship the DVD out already!!!! *wails*

Next is KameiShige (pushes Junx2 away from Eri) I think its obvious Sayumi is in love with said turtle. She CANNOT take her eyes away from her. Kame’s wave while waiting for Sayu to be done at 7.53 min was too adorable! And the whole part thereafter that was crazy good. Sayumi couldn’t stop giggling. I died when she covered her face with her hands and pressed against Eri’s side. That’s the sign of being in love :P

Oooh oooh I like the ending. That twist and slide move the girls did as they stood in a line…*swoons* All in all, I LOVE the current line-up. PLEASE don’t graduate anyone. It’ll be horrible breaking these girls up. Everyone gets along with each other and they are so close!


3 comments:

steph said...

I agree, as compared to all the other line ups this current generation of MM has by far THE most closes relationships with each other. In the past they were basically separated by age gap I guess.

I only hope they don't split the Gorokkies up... They can go ahead and graduate JunJun tho... heh.

Hammy said...

LOL, still no love for the panda? Oh I don't know. I guess I could tolerate her. I just won't like her :P

Hammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.