Monday, October 20, 2008

Best Day of the Year

It's finally the 20th of October. Today is Risa's birthday! I usually dislike Mondays but I'll make an exception for this one.

I bought all these bean snacks and the total bill came up to $20. Coincidence? It was just last week which means I bought them in October. $20 in October. Can you tell what I'm implying? I can related things in the strangest ways so don't mind me XD




I drew this. It was originally for the birthday project Lolli was planning. The idea was scrapped in the end but even if it wasn't, I wonder if I would have had the guts to mail this drawing to be complied as part of the present from her overseas fans. I mean, I'm no artist and you can tell from the shoddy work I'm no good at this. I did spend a considerable amount of time trying to perfect it though.




I also wrote a new fic titled 2010 (at JPH!P) for her birthday. Read it and comment please. As usual I couldn't spend too long on it (overlook the bad quality :P) as this is project week and I'm surprised I could manage to write anything at all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh...now I feel guilty that I scrapped the project. I am thinking of doing something for her next one if I'm still a huge fan by then. Even though the 20th is the special birthday in Japan, the 21st is important in the UK, so I may buy her something (we has special shits over here) ;)

I read your fan fic! You know I don't comment on JPHiP anymore so I'll just tell you how great it was here! It was fookin' FAPTASTIC! and I mean that completely. Even though there was no perv in there apart from being hinted at, sometimes that's even better. Maybe I can blame you for my Ai dream(s), but maybe that's just Ai's own god damn fault!!!

BTW - I started to reply to you e-mail, but my laptop started spazzing out because I didn't realise I was trying to download about 10gb of stuff in to about 5gb of space. So I had to stop everything and move some shit about. I promise to reply later today, after I've slept ^^ *pinky promise*

steph said...

Whoa.. fanatic sia. ok so THATS why you drew that picture. I thought it was just for fun.

So did you end up eating all those bean stuff alone?

Hammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hammy said...

@CPC: I never understood why the 20th birthday was the biggest one. I guess it all boils down to culture differences? Oh man, did you have to say that? That you could possibly not be such a mega Risa fan next year. Now I'm depressed.

@steph: I wonder if I should be glad for not going ahead with that choc cake with green M&Ms idea. Who knows what you're gonna say to me if I really did it :D

Nope, I had a lot of help. While stuffing her face, she said with a smirk, 'I'm eating Risa.' Gahhhh....

Anonymous said...

So the 20th isn't special in Indonesia..err...Singapore? I think it's like a coming of age time, like when you can go and drink legally.

I have every faith that I will still be a huge Risa fan this time next year. So H.Samuel should be happy to see me sometime around September LOLS. I just hope I'll be able to put the present in the gifts pile at next years autumn tour! *fingers crossed*

Radicalpatriot said...

I agree. Risa is the greatest.
Rad

MorningBerryz said...

I think your Gakisan drawing is cute! ^-^ Drawing real people I think is most difficult and I can't draw to save my life! :P Yummy looking snacks! ^o^