Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You Know 2009 Will Be A Great Year - Part 2

Who would have thought the rest of the pages would get uploaded so soon? (Thanks to OnDiet @ JPM) I can't say I'm not happy about it though :P Let's go through this month by month shall we? I'm actually just looking for an excuse to gush about the calendar :D

MARCH & APRIL = GakiKame



Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~!!! One of my fav ships on my birthday month!! KameMame is a pairing I CANNOT resist. I think a big part of why I'm so into them is their radioshow. Have you read the translations that OnDiet so faithfully does? OMG I'm telling you, it's impossible for anyone to not fall in love with this Boke and Tsukomi after regular doses of hearing them together.

Eri is ALWAYS doing little random actions or saying weird stuff that exasperates Risa. Yet its precisely these that will make you laugh your head off and go "this girl is so adorable!" Gaki-san is the level-headed one who is probably rolling her eyes or something at the side. Pity we can't see their interactions live. I was hoping they would make a DVD of the radioshow. Heck, they could leave a camera rolling in the booth they record the show while the 2 just sit in their chairs and I would still buy it. I'm that desperate for their stuff.


Examples of classic GakiKame conversations. All credit goes to OnDiet. Without her awesomeness, I wouldn't have the chance to know so much about what goes on during the show. The content below is basically copied from the original one that OnDiet wrote but I did change it a little here and there to make some parts more clear.


Episode: GAKIKAME #077 (20th September 2008 )

Segment: Personality test
Question: Who "uses" you the most
Results: Risa - Your family often make use of you, Eri - You're a person who is a little immature. Often "used" by juniors.
Resulting conversation:

What the hell is that! It says that I'm immature?
Yup. It said a little immature, but for Kame its not just a little immature.
Really? That has gotta be a lie.
It says immature people, thats you isn't it!
But during important times I don't behave immaturely!

Segment: Insides stories corner
Topic: Cinderella the Musical 2008
Resulting conversation:

Gakisan was funny during the conclusion's ad lib (the musical). She said really cruel things to Portia.
Yeah I did. I said something like.. ah.. where was it again? Ah! During the ball room dance scene, Kame said "My dream.." Ah wait..Kame you should say it here as Portia.
What was the line again? (As Portia) "You know what I wanna be right? Wise Attorney." (Its an actual line from Cinderella, where Portia wants to be the princess)
(As Prince) "Its good to have big dreams. But I think you're being too ambitious." It's still okay till here. But I was trying to control myself from saying what I really wanted to say. I controlled myself till the last 2 performances from saying...
(As Portia) : "You know what I wanna be right? Wise Attorney."
(As Prince) "Its good to have big dreams. But I think you should stop being so half-hearted when doing things."
Yes! She said that! And I didn't expect Gakisan to say that to me!
Yeah. Since this time round it was ad libbed, the prince didn't really get the chance to say it out the previous times. And also Kame's 'Wise Attorney' makes me feel a little like "ahh?". Yeah.. so that was what I always wanted to tell Kame.. So I finally did it in the end. That was really fun.
Segment: Letter corner
Resulting conversation:
This is GAKIKAME's day (refering to how they were in the same booth from the beginning to the end when usually they record individually)
Yeah.. a GAKIKAME day..we spent today together isn't it..
Yeah. Please take care of me, Gakisan!
Please take care of me too. Yay ~
Yay ~ Man..I don't wanna do this (Acting all high tension with Kame)
My nose is itchy
You don't have to say it out..at that..*cuts off* [If you listen clearly at this part, you'll be able to hear the sound of Eri blowing her nose interrupting Gakisan]
Stop doing that!
Segment: Ending talk
Topic: Announcement of GakiKame ending
Resulting conversation:
And I have a bad news here..
Eh? There isn't!
There is..even though Kame is trying to make a false accusation here.
What? I don't know anything ~
Even though its something that we don't really want to hear, but I have to announce it..
Humph.
Be quiet! Hush!
*cries*
This is something everyone must know...Ignore Kame's voice (Eri was 'crying' in the background)
Oi ~
*ignores* The next GAKIKAME episode will be the final episode.
K : Eh?
Don't "eh" me! You knew about this too! If you only know about it now then its really pathetic (As in the DJ don't even know her show is going to end) *laughs*
*laughs*
We knew about it sometime before..and it was like a big fall for us too..(As in a big disappointment)
Its going to end? *still acting like she don't know anything*
I've already said that you knew it beforehand! Although we really had fun during GAKIKAME
*laughs*


Now you see why I adore them so much? It's just one episode and it's filled to the brim with GakiKame goodness. I could go on but that would mean I would never get around to talking about the other months XD

Back to the calendar, both of the girls are soooooooooooo pretty. Look at the bottom pics. Going from left to right, I like the 1st pic, 2nd pic, 3rd, 4th, 5th....9th. Noticed I named all of them? :D But they really are all so beautiful! *Sigh* Risa and Eri....


MAY & JUNE = KohaMittsui + Pandas

I like their boots. The primary colors suit their young ages (discount the fact that JJ is almost an adult). The dresses are cute, showing off their playful side. An overall fun picture that I like. The bottom right pics of the group hug are probably my fav shots on this page.


JULY & AUGUST = ReinaAika


I'm beginning to like Aika more recently. She seems like a fun person who is nice at the same time. The cap works on her. Her outfit is a little strange but no major complaints there since she still comes across looking very pleasing. Am I the only one who thinks that Reina's smile is kinda forced? It's like she doesn't really wanna be there. It could be a bad day for her or maybe it's her new way of smiling.


NOVEMBER & DECEMBER = Rainbow Pinku


Possibly my other most fav page. The browns and orange mesh well together giving off a warm and comfortable vibe. It surprised me that UFA would allocate Koha with the mature look but it suits her well. I always felt Koharu had a rather mature face/features for her age. Apparently the company agrees. There is no question that Sayumi looks good. When does she not? I like their pose. It's close but not too awkward. The bottom pics are even better. Crazy Koha and Sayu :) I love the kissing shots.


2 comments:

MorningBerryz said...

Nice blog that you have here! ^-^ I love your take on each month and there can never be enough Gakisan ♥! LOL...looks like my bedroom carpet! :)

http://morningberryz.vox.com/library/post/still-shopping-for-a-hp-calendar-for-next-yearthis-may-help.html

Hammy said...

Oh the pics are yours! I was thinking that the carpet looks kinda familar :D I credited OnDiet as I saved the pics from her/his post. Since the pics were originally from you then I have to tell you a BIG THANK YOU for always taking photos of wonderful H!P goods :)