Monday, December 13, 2010

Cover Songs by GakiKame

GakiKame desu~! XD Okay, that has no relation to anything but I just wanted to shout it out :P

I have liked this song by Tanpopo since a long time ago. But I didn't expect it to sound just as good with only one person singing. The title in English is 'the night the holy bell rings' and there is a line in it about illumination aka Xmas lights. This immediately reminded me of that pic on Gaki's blog where AiGaki were standing under some beautiful lights in the street. I think the bean wrote that she asked Ai to go admire the lights with her? Or was it the other way round? Whichever it may be, I'm just glad they went together. The whole image of it is just incredibly romantic to me. Personally I think it would be an awesome experience to walk with the person you like while soaking in the Xmas season :)

Another line, 'may love last forever', I truly hope it is what happens for Mr and Mrs Niigaki :P



聖なる金がひびく夜




For Kame's solos, I have not heard all of them. Out of the 3, I like them in this order. I thank the person who uploaded them otherwise I would not be able to hear them at all. Ojou 3 + Rika sang this before for one of the old H!P concerts and I loved it. I even showed it to a friend who isn't into H!P. And she agreed it was good. She could have been patronizing me but I'm still happy to hear that comment ^^;

香水




A classic Ayaya song. One which I used to play to death. So imo, it's another great choice by the turtle ^_^

LOVE涙色



Ahhhh this song. This one gives me mixed feelings. Risa sang it on 'Hello Pro Hour'. I thought it was just okay? But she did look gorgeous in it so I think that made me like it a lot more :P

恋の花




I'm probably gonna get ignored for the next few days or scolded for writing this but you 2 idiots! Go see a f***ing doctor already! I'm so damn pissed that you gals are so freaking stubborn/disobedient. Take a couple of days MC, stay at home and rest so you can recover fast. Why put yourself through needless torture? And don't tell me there isn't a need to visit the doc, you won't recover fast anyway etc. Follow the damn instructions strictly and you'll be good to go in no time. Don't throw this back at me cuz it's not the same scenario.

I wish I could tie you 2 to the bed and make sure you eat proper meals of the right food and medication. And no! I didn't mean it in a hentai way XD

And to you overseas person you (the one who told me that the weather is getting unpredictable and many people are falling sick), if you are also unwell, you better take better care of yourself or I'm gonna scold you too.

AHHHHHHHHHH, I'm so annoyed...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa.. so fierce ('-'*) I wonder who you're scolding... hehz.

*Sigh* Relax~ no need to get so flared up, I know smoked ham tastes awesome but ur gonna get over cooked if you flare up too much XD

Took meds (I think she took her meds? I hope?), and resting more so we'll be fine~ no worries k? (^_−)☆