Saturday, December 4, 2010

44th Promo Music Jump + Solo Ver.

The first time I saw their 'Music Jump' perf I had to do it without sound. The dance moves weren't that great but with the music, it wasn't so bad. I wish MM could have more live music shows to go on. I feel indignant that they never get the opportunity to show people what they can do. Granted, this song probably wouldn't be the best choice but who knows right? You won't know the results until you try.

Bonus points go to leader for the self touching at 0:59 min. Ai seems to do it often ne? Not that I have any complains :P

Sayumi's messy hair at 1:08 min and 1:27 min for the win! This bunny takes my breath away at the most unexpected moments. There have been quite a few times when I just look at her and think, "wow, she's gorgeous." And whenever they do that move where they spread their legs I just go @@ Oh gawd, stop making people think wrong Sayu! ^^;

I've noticed that Reina likes to have a clip in her hair recently. Or has it been there all along but I've missed it till now?

Gaki's hair looks somewhat dry. Has she not been conditioning it? Or is it that she doesn't have the extra time since she spends all her free time out of work eating a particular someone XD

For once I didn't find Risa overdoing her moves. In fact, Jun Jun appeared to be the member dancing the hardest. Did sub-leader decide to tone down so that the graduating members could have more airtime before they leave? Or perhaps she is just too tired after "eating" a delicious meal the night before :P

The balloon prop hanging in the middle of the stage is so distracting. It's way too big and looks like it will drop down at any second. Dangerous ne. It reminds me of my fic where I wrote about the stage lights malfunctioning lol. Speaking of that, I feel terrible for not updating MGR. Sigh, no inspiration and no mood makes it hard to write.

Gosh, I actually didn't have anything to say about Kame. What happened?!?! Gomene to Aika and Lin Lin too :(

Solo Versions

Ai-chan



Woah...all that self touching @@ Ai definitely is the most expressive of them all. Her facial expressions and body language beats everyone hands down. I'm talking about the good ones so Risa, even though you also have a lot of actions usually, your wife still wins XD Strangely, I find myself staring at leader's lips a lot. I wonder why. And I'm gonna imagine that these are what she does whenever she wants to get her hubby to eat her :P Her ears are so big and cute!!! A perfect spot for Mr Niigaki to kiss I suppose :P

Mame



Your hair is like hay!!! Lol, but it's still nice hay. Cuz I still think it looks good. And why are you smirking? Are you pleased that you are always on top? XDDD Is there something very interesting to your right? Why do you tend to face that direction more? Ahhh I know! Maybe Ai-chan is standing there waiting for you to wrap up so you can go home together. Yes, her home...together XD

Eri



I'm really not a fan of this hairstyle. But I do like the fringe. I wonder how they create those bangs that kinda curl in? Funny that it's only in Kame's solo pv did I start to notice that there are other things in the video other than them XD The furry boots again makes me wanna touch them. They look comfy. And the bubble like plastic wall looks nice to bounce against. Though they do make me think of the rooms in a mental institution ^^; Which in turn reminded me of GA. What is with me and fics?! I must be suffering from the lack of good and sadistic AG fics :( Again I find myself staring at lips. I always thought she has kissable ones. I wonder if Sayu finds them tasty :D

Sayumi



Ahhh, and finally we come to the babe. Babe as in hawt and gorgeous girl. I think the black background makes her look incredibly fair and this makes her look so darn good to bite! I also adore her luscious hair. I love it when she places both hands over her chest at 1:19 min. Frankly, I don't know what sort of emotion Shige-san is trying to put across (I doubt she knows either, lol). But heck, she looks awesome and I especially love 1:33 min when she bit her lip (omg doki doki XD) and 1:44 min where she acted flippant and did that little strut. WAHHHHHH~~ L.O.V.E LOVELY SAYUMINNNNNNNN!!! Lol.

No comments: