Tuesday, December 21, 2010

AiGaki Duet ~ LA・LA・LA Love Song

There was a time when a drama called 'Long Vacation' was a huge hit everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean in a lot of Asian countries. *Sigh* I miss the days when Jdramas and Jpop was all the rage. Unlike now..which is the K something era :(

Anyway, I liked this drama and loved the song. Now that AiGaki sang it, I love it even more! I can so envision Ai being the female lead in the drama with Gaki being the male one? Since the girl was older than the guy in terms of age :P And the bean does sound lower than her wifey in it.

I WANNA SEE AIGAKI IN A DRAMA TOGETHER DAMNIT! A LOVE THEMED ONE. With each other as the person they like please. No 3rd parties to be involved XDD

Oooh and I must say I am so in love with the part where Ai-chan raps. Well, I think it can be considered a rap. Listen out for from 20 sec onwards. Man, I love this. Did I say I love it?? Lol, yeah I do love it so so muchie!! :D

Gaki-san's husky voice and Ai's clear one blends so well together no? Ahhhhh, I think I can go to bed with a smile tonight :)

PS: Thanks to AA for uploading these. Arigatou~~

No comments: