Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bijou Gaku #35 ~ Fortune Telling + Foot Massage

I thought there were going to eat Korean food. And the C-ute girls had to leave as the restaurant served alcohol? But it turned out that it was a fortune telling session. And yep, I know that if you are under a certain age you aren't allowed to read your future.

I love how Ai-chan seems so unwilling at 1:26 min. Does she hate to reveal her age? She really isn't that old at all. And she definitely looks much younger. Can't say the same about someone I know haiz. Risa's writing made me realize once again how pretty she is.

Gaki-san has such kiddish handwriting. I would have thought a child wrote those words :P Okay this part is interesting. Apparently those born in the rat or boar years during Summer and Winter would be good rivals to her? Huh?! I don't get it. Maybe I'm reading it all wrong and it doesn't mean that at all? I need a translation!

Ai again has a cute expression on at 2:47 min. I wonder what she is thinking at that point. I grinned when she laughed out at 2:56 min. And she touched her head again. Her infamous habit. Kawaii ne. Did she lose weight? Ai's face seems thinner. I hope she has been getting enough rest. But I have to say she looks really good.

AiGaki has huge reactions when they heard that Ai should try for the MC route. I know she fumbles but who said a good MC can't fumble? She could be those hosts whose characteristic is to be cute and dorky. And somehow I think she would succeed in the end. She just needs more confidence in herself.

Ai's eyes widened so much at 4:35 min. I wonder what the fortune teller said. I love how she looked at Mr Niigaki after that. The way she looks at people is always so... I don't know how to describe it. It's just nice how she does it. And then they both mess with their hair :) With Ai's getting more messed up ^^; And she said "I'm sorry" at 4:56 min!!! It was so cute!! Her tone and all :)

Yay for linked arms at 5:32 min. And Ai went to touch the woman's cheek XD Kawaii!!!

I know that's supposed to be some sort of herbs that they are boiling? But it feels like soup to me. I would have gone to drunk it if no one told me it wasn't for drinking ^^; Poor Gaki looks so bored while sitting on the thing to be boiled XD

LOL at 8:03 min when they started pointing at each other. I think they were hoping that they didn't have to go through with the foot reflexology. They should all try it. It's quite a nice feeling.

And they messed up their hair again at 8:54 min XD Is it really true that when people spend more time together they end up following each other's actions and habits? They barely started the game and Ai lost already? XDDD Awwww, the way she falls to the floor and how Risa patted her head makes me go all mushy inside :)

From 9:16 min on is pure gold. Omg, thank you so much AG for making me smile. I really needed that. The return of the baka and aho XDDD 10:27 min, look at how Ai rests her hand on the TV and her hip. It's cute! Hearing Risa go "Ai-chan~~" at 10:16 min made me happy :D

Ehhhh?! Wait a sec. How is it that the woman can massage feet now? You mean she wasn't the fortune teller? Why do they look alike then? @@ Lol at Ai-chan yelling her head off about the pain while Gaki didn't even flinch XD Ai's xin jo OHHHHHHH!!! at 11:16 min was XDDD The way she contorted her body and her face was adorable to me. And her posture in the chair too. She sank so low, lol, with her arms so rigid by her side. It must have really hurt ^^; Sigh, why are you so cute in so many ways? Why can't the dumb bean see it too? :(

No comments: