Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy 22th Birthday Eririn~!

Even though Eri is no longer in MM, it doesn't mean I will stop wishing her happy birthday on my blog. To coincide with her 22th, I've ranked my top 10 photos from her 'Sweet' pb.

I remember not liking the angle of her head on the cover :P But the white lacy bikini was very nice though the bottom seemed slightly loose? XD Those abs were woah.... Kame always had the best body ^^;

Cover


Back


10th


It's all in her eyes...though I won't deny that the black bikini helped too ^^:

9th


I can so imagine her out on a date with her gf, who happens to be Sayu or OD XD And they were quietly staring at her while she admires something in the store window :D

8th


Who knew purple bikinis could be so attractive. And again it's in her expression. This time she looks as though she is saying "I can be a rebel too. I can be just as good a S as I can be M." :P

7th


OH MY GAH! I think Sayu's mind would explode if she saw Eririn lying on the bed like this next to her. Then again, I think anyone would be unable to resist.

6th


How is it that she can have such beautiful eyes? I'm sure the make up helped :P But she is already naturally beautiful.

5th


Is it a coincidence that half of these 10 photos have her in a bikini? XD But she does look good!!

4th


Ahhh this one. I had it as my Aiphone wallpaper sometime this year. And I remember BS asking if it were GakiKame XD Does the turtle bean bag duo look alike?

3rd


NOOOOOOOOO. Having your fingers anywhere near your mouth is a big no-no! It makes people think weird :(

2nd


If I have to name one body part of Eri which I love, it has got to be her abs. Imagine if I had this picture as my laptop wallpaper and sat at a cafe or coffee place and people walked passed when I happened to minimize my windows. Woah.... XD

1st


That green towel is so darn lucky! I don't mind being an inanimate object. For example....that towel? XD I love her hair in this pb. As well as her perfect figure? Oh, I should also mention how her eyes and lips and nose are ultra adorable too.

Kamei Eri pbs are definitely worth collecting :D


No comments: