Saturday, December 4, 2010

Your Song...Eri's Song...

Your Song ~ Oath of Youth

This was originally a Aya song. I don't have the translation of the lyrics (or maybe I do since I have her album somewhere) but I have a feeling Eri is singing this to herself? Sigh, every time I think that it might still be okay even though she's graduating, something like this comes up.

Maybe it's due to my mood, maybe it's cuz of the stupid flu, or maybe because I'm being affected by something that's not even related to me. Whatever it is, listening to Eri sing makes me tear. her voice is so soft and touching. It really suits this song.



Things will never be the same again. I can't imagine what it will be like if the rest graduate too. I don't think I can take it? Now I don't want to watch the graduation concert. I know the others will cry like mad and I will too.

I love this picture of her. Isn't she so sweet and pretty? I wonder if it's from the 'Friday' magazine. They should have included this instead of the other white dress photo.


Ever imagined what a winter spent with her will be like? It must be nice.


Rival Survival concert pic. Ame is so lucky to be able to watch it. The last MM concert with the turtle...sigh


Seishun Collection. Kame along with Ai-chan looks the best in that pv. Kawaii Kame-chan. I love her little fang, her eyes, her hair, the way she smiles etc. In short everything about her.


She makes anything look good by wearing it. The perfect face and figure. Just like Ai. Sayumi loses out a little cuz of her slightly lanky frame, but that girl is beautiful too. Awww it's alright Gaki-san. Although you may not be as pretty, I still like you loads. You're special to me.


I don't even know why I'm blogging when I should be rushing out work needed on Monday morning. In fact I blogged a lot today? Maybe blogging about MM takes my mind off things? I need a new brain and body! The ones I have are too lousy. They keep malfunctioning XD I wanna be a robot. Robot Ham sounds good XD Then I won't be able to feel anything.

No comments: