Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wed 15 December 2010

Ahhhh...the day finally came. The sad day that Kamei Eri will no longer be in Morning Musume. I guess I also feel sad about JunLin's departure, but no one can replace Eri in my heart. She was so goofy and made me laugh all the time. Not to mention how I always found her so perfect in various ways. She was cute, beautiful, sensitive, sweet, kind and had the most gorgeous figure within MM imo :P I also feel that she brought out the best in Gaki-san as well as Sayumin. And I love how she manages to make Ai-chan play along with her in the most ridiculous ways :) *Sigh* I'll miss you Eririn. *tears*

Since this post is about the best turtle in the world, I'll talk about her solo album. Solo album, that sounds so awesome doesn't it? Pity UFA didn't produce an actual hard copy CD for her. I wish they did. I would so buy it. Selling the songs on Recochoku and Itunes doesn't really do the girls justice? I remember I also wished for Ai to get a real CD when she released 'Yume Kara Samete.'

Consisting of 9 songs, the album is titled 'Hello! Cover.' I don't know why I kept reading the last 2 words as baka XD

The tracklist is as follows:

1) Manatsu no Kousen

I'm surprised she chose this song. Old school Musume is something that I haven't been listening to for a while. Gaki-san sang this before and I liked her version more than the original :P So I guess it's no surprise that I like Eri's more as well? ^^; I get the whole summer-y feel when I listen to this :) And the image of OGs playing in the swimming pool appears in my mind. UFA should go back to shooting such videos. It isn't expensive to do yet is fun and healthy.



2) Furusato

Again, Risa sang this too. Is GakiKame trying to be funny here? XD Because there are quite a number of songs which both the turtle bean bag pair tried out. I quite like this song, though it starts to get boring after a while ^^; Ai-chan also sang this before. Coincidence much? I like all 3 versions. Or maybe I just like anything these 3 sing? :P Eri's voice sounds really gentle here. I like.



3) Koi Wo Shichaimashita!

Now this song, I'm a fan of. I loved it in the past and it's a nice surprise to hear it again after forgetting about it for so long. A bouncy, happy song that make me wanna clap along and do the woo hoo pose :D But maybe this is more suited as a group song than sang by a single person?

4) Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru

I think I prefer Risa's to Eri's? Not that Kame didn't sing this well. In fact I put it on repeat for a long time. Maybe the bean has a more "rich" and mature voice that goes with the feel of this song better? The would Xmas sensation just pours out when Risa sings.



5) Egao ni Namida ~ Thank You! Dear My Friends ~

Not much feeling towards this one. It's still nice but I'd much prefer Egao or another one of Aya's ballads. For example '100 Kai no Kiss' was good? Still, it was a good attempt? The chorus was especially catchy :)



6) LOVE Namida Iro

Yippee!!! This is one of those classic Ayaya songs and I'm a big fan of it. Isn't it really weird that Risa sang this too? In the 2006 H!P Wonderful Heart Concert. I found Gaki really gorgeous in this perf. Oops, why am I praising Mame when this is supposed to be a Kame related entry :P



7) Koi no Hana

I'm not making this up. Risa sang this too XDD Hmmm sad to say I'm not a fan of this song no matter who sings it ^^;



8) Onegai Miwaku no Target

No idea what the lyrics mean but this is one heck of a awesome song. I loved it when Melon Kinenbi sang it so no prizes for knowing that I would adore the Eri version. Now I have the urge to sing this out at a KTV lol.



9) Kousui

Another Melon song. Also very nice and suits her voice.

Awwww Eri. You make me wanna cry when I hear you sing this *sniff* All 4 girls were good in this rendition. But I think GakiKame were slightly better than the bunny? :P


Come back soon Kame! I'll be waiting for your return as an actress :)

No comments: