Saturday, September 4, 2010

B.L.T Entry #1

The thing about such publications as the recent B.LT one is that it's filled with interesting stuff that any H!P fan would wanna know about. You definitely have to be good at Japanese to understand what's written inside. If you do, this would make a good addition to flip through again on a rainy day :)

The 10 questions posed to the entire H!P family are as follows:

1) If you were free to form your own group, who are the members and group name you would pick?

Question 2 involves the person whose ability you admire:
2.1) Voice and singing technique
2.2) Dance moves
2.3) Talking ability
2.4) Character
2.5) Physical appearance (Looks maybe?)

3) Only I know [The person who looks this but is actually this]

4) The one you would want as your elder sister

5) Younger sister

6) The person you feel would be nice as your mom

7) You would want her as a pet to dote on. What animal would she be?

8) Your comedy duo partner

9) If you were a boy, you would want her as your girlfriend

10) If he were a guy, you would want him as your girlfriend

All of the questions are amusing and I laughed when I read Q4-6 since I had answers of my own for these. I chose Eri as someone I would like as a sister and Aika as my mom (Oh man, I would love Aika to death if she was my mom :P). If only I could then I would really hope to get the replies of all the girls to Q3. I don't know why but I feel that you could really tell the personalities of both the person answering and the person being commented upon with this question.

Obviously I would find Q9 and 10 interesting. But that's just me since I'm always hoping for there to be actual couple pairings within the H!P family ^^;

Since AA would surely post about Ai, I'll just write about the rest briefly. Haha, though can you trust me when I say briefly for anything that concerns MM? :P

MM's replies to Q1 are:

Risa: Eri, Yurina, Ayaka Wada (Dekopoke?) I can't tell if the part with ? is jyu or tsu ^^;

I'm surprised that she would pick someone from S/mileage? I didn't know the bean was close to them? And apparently she and Yurina are the tsukkomis while the other 2 are the bokes. I didn't know the kuma was such a character.

Eri: Yurina (Kame and Bear)

Again I was surprised. Is it a coincidence that both KameMame want Kumai in their group? What did I miss? Since when did they start hanging out?

Sayumi: Ai, Risako, Airi, Ayaka Wada (Michishige Family)

It's a no brainer that the usagi would pick the 2 people she adores other than herself :P I'm just shocked that there was no Eri. Why is Ayaka so popular? (Gaki wants her too) I guess I would never know unless I start to take more notice of S/mileage.

Reina: Aika, Miyabi, Mai, Kanon Fukuda, Saki Ogawa (Tanaka Army)

The Tanaka Army was formed in another DVD magazine no? So she has 1/3 of Aa! but not Airi. I wonder why. Ahhh I know, she gave her up to her beloved Sayu? :P Of course her ever loyal Mittsui must be included in her team. It's funny how TanaShige both have group names which include their family names? Must be destined that this pair belong together :P

Aika: Mai (M&A)

A duet? You neve cease to amaze me Aika :D A twosome is certainly rare.

JJ: Ai, Eri, Captain, Miyabi, Maimi, Chisato, Yuuka (8to1)

It's obvious who this Chinese girl likes from MM. And she has professed her "love" to captain so nothing new there. Miya went with her to China so perhaps she finds that they can get along. Maimi is the all round nice girl. It is a good move to include her. Not to mention she is quite the looker and can pull in fans. Yuuka would appeal to lollita fans and Chisato is pure talent. Hmmm, looks like JJ's may be the group that does the best XD

LL: All 25 girl (2MBKS)

Always the one to not hurt anyone's feelings.

2 comments:

Lex said...

Correction about Linlin's part.
Isn't Mano missing from the list? :P

Hammy said...

Oh right, Mano Erina isn't included in the list. Why is that? Cuz she's a solo and not in a group?