Saturday, June 5, 2010

Please Purchase Alo Hello 4, Onegaishimasu~

I'm soooooooo sorry!! Please forgive me Gaki-san! *falls onto hands and knees* Why is it that I started this blog because of my love for you and I call it 'Mame & Friends' yet I find that I gush more about a certain turtle and bunny than I do you? *hides face behind hands*

This time as I was watching the clip of KameMame promoting the Alo Hello 4 PB in their Seishun Collection outfits, I can't help but find that Eri is cuter. She has adorable expressions and I find myself unable to take my eyes away from every single one of her actions. Even the way she tilts her head I find alluring.

I think one of the main reason why my eyeballs are this attracted to her is because of her hair? Doesn't Kame have great hair? (both style wise and color too). I love it when she curls it this way. If I were a shampoo manufacturer I would totally request for her to become the spokesperson for my hair product :)

But I did noticed some Risa related things too. For example, she talked about her pinky ring (which sadly seems to be lost :( NOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~). Why am I so uptight about her losing a piece of jewelry? It's cuz she bought it in Hawaii and all TakaGaki fans unanimously wish that it's one half of a pair of couple rings. With the other half belonging to leader. (Although I don't think they are couple rings since the designs aren't the same. Still I can wish right? ^^;)

Other omame things I observed are, her cleavage :P Gomen! But it was pretty obvious whenever she leaned forward.

Like so...


And so...


This reminds me of how she and Eri both leaned front quite a number of times during the Nico clip. I must declare my innocence here. I DO NOT stare at their cleavages more than normal. It's just that that little detail was more apparent on these two occasions ^^;

While watching the clip, I was surprised that they didn't get up to any crazy antics as that's what usually happens when these 2 are paired together. Thus I did wonder if they were tired and hence weren't in the mood to fool around.


Just as I had given up on expecting some form of hilarity, it did occur. From 6:11 min, Gaki-san's 'HA?!' and her act of smacking Eri across the shoulder were pretty funny, lol.

This pic that Gaki is holding up I like. I hope it's included in the PB.


I think I heard them say Twenty-One year old group? Does this mean the two 1988 girls will have shots together? Yippee~~ I was already delighted with TakaGaki pictures. With KameMame ones as well I'll definitely be a happy fan (^_^)


This isn't the only time I've seen Risa pull on her lips like this. I think it's one of her habits. Just like rubbing her nose with her finger. Yep, I do pay attention to my bean :D


Oh look! Out of all the pictures that were available, Risa chose Ai's to hold up. THAT HAS GOT TO MEAN SOMETHING!! No matter what, the person whom she has spent the longest time with always has a special space in her heart. And she would unwittingly mention her. She did say something about Ai and Reina but I don't know what they were as my Japanese language comprehension ability is nearly nil :(


Kame looks rather serious going through the pile of pictures again and again. What could she be looking for?


And at 2:46 min, Eri started with her 'finger gun' action which led to Risa doing it back at her. It's cute :)


Time to round up the talk. And as usual, Gaki is the one to do it. I don't think Eri minds judging from the imaginary mic she held up. Doesn't she look half asleep? XD She is probably looking down though, she does that a lot.


Watch out for them fiddling with their fingernails at 6:22 min. Isn't it amazing that they both did it at the same time?


And finally...


Onegaishimasu~

Tee hee at Eri's mouth being open in the screencap. She was saying the 'ma' in onegaishimasu in a rather exaggerated manner :D

2 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

lol..you dont need keep say u do pay attention to gakisan de..LOl..
it just show that u are more guilty..XD XD..
21 year old group..mean gakikame + JJ..LOL!!!..*run away*

Hammy said...

But I do pay attention to Gaki-san~!!! *whines* XD

Omg, don't spoil my fantasy!! I don't want JJ there especially if she is gonna be stuck in between my KameMame >_<