Saturday, June 12, 2010

Because I'm...

A) ...Full of rubbish
B) ...Bored
C) ...in love with you = Gaki-san
D) ...All of the above

So which answer do you think is the correct one? Personally I think it's D - All of the above XD And that's why, after giving up on saving the pics on Gaki's blog (due to stupid Oricon making it impossible to do so), I used another method to save some today. But I'm still really behind! *wails*

Here are they, and my immediate thoughts when I saw them.

OMG! Couple shirts!! I knew it wasn't Ai :( But I didn't expect it to be her nail artiste. I'm right aren't I? AA and I had a long (and heated?) argument (discussion?) about this. Is Risa and this person wearing matching bracelets? Which translates to are they a couple? And is she a girl or a guy?

AA thinks that the body beneath the shirt is flat-chested but I think I see a little bit of something? So I'm gonna go with my belief that this is a SHE and they are purely nail stylist and customer relationship. Maybe Risa bought the shirt out of the goodness of her heart. Perhaps this SHE mentioned that she wanted to buy it and mame was going there anyway so why not just pick it up?


I like what she's wearing here. And the boots (Red Wing, Dr Martin, Timberland or none of the above? Probably none of these. A Japanese brand most likely), awesome! I don't usually like the top knot hairdo? But this time it ain't so bad. Kawaii Risa-chan ^^


Supermodel Gaki!! Woah...so pretty! So gorgeous! Those lips, the earrings and sunglasses. And her top seems kinda low cut? :P


This pics reminds me of those self taken ones that people put on their blogs? But then again, this IS a self-cam photo put on a blog XDD I bet if she were in Taiwan, some variety show would have called her to appear on their programme. Or if she was Korean, she would be discovered to become an actress.


I find the way she put the hood of her jacket up cute. Nice outfit. My fave has got to be the jeans :)


Ooh, this one is really cute. I love her hair here. For the most part, I'm not feeling Risa's hair that much unless it's styled really well but this one is a keeper. Is that a muffler that she's wearing? That grey thing? Or is it part of her clothes? Nevertheless it looks pretty nice.


The multitude of hearts shocked me? It's like she usually never uses decorations unless she was trying to cover something. So I didn't get why she included them this time. Just a random act? But her grin is cute so I'm good :D And see that tiny dimple on her left cheek? That's my fave part of Risa...possibly.


How nice if my hand was the one cupping her face :P


Oooh, Fashionable! In this shot she's wearing the wardrobe from the play right? Nice! <-- copies Ai's words. The angle here could be dangerous if her top was looser. But it's not so....hey, I'm not implying anything here. *runs to next pic* :P


GakiKameShige! My top 3. So cute that GakiShige have the same expression :D Kame has this 'that's nothing in my brain' look XD She's wearing a concert t-shirt and an adorable yellow jacket. I want Eri's wardrobe! And I wanna kidnap them all!!!


Now this pic here, makes my heart goes doki doki. Risa's lying down on the bed, looking up at you. And she's wearing one of the Tees I really like - Her birthday shirt. And her lips, gah! Whenever she makes this expression I just melt to mush. Can I imagine Ai is above her now and she's looking coyly at her mrs niigaki? :P


Lucky Stitch *(#%&^#&$%&#^T%@) Getting to cuddle with Risa and sleep every night. I wanna be able to do that too!!


I didn't know she buys Non-non/non-no (?) mags. I learn something new about her everyday ^_^


Is this Fashionable shirt for sale? Cuz I want it! Gaki makes it look so glam. Although if I bought it, I'll probably only use it to sleep in XD


She really looks kinda flat here ne~ :P I like her pants. I'm guessing they are sweats.


Boyish Gaki? Seems so with the way her arm/elbow is positioned. Can't miss that pout ^^


More Fashionable play related pics. Why didn't she just stick them all in the same blog entry? I think I forgot to say I like her hat and hair back in the 1st pic so I'll say it here. I love her hat and hair :D


It took 18 pics for me to get to the final 2. And out of all the photos that I've seen these few days, these are the best! Why you ask? Cuz see, ain't the way Risa stands cool? And her expression... kakoii~! I didn't realize the person she was talking to was Jun Jun at first. I don't think that was what was going through her mind but I really feel that her 'look' is suitable for one that channels 'I wanna sock you right in the face you *bleep!*' LOL! Sorry but it does resemble that doesn't it?


In the next pic, Ai pops out of nowhere and blocks off Gaki's face. Random but oh so adorable. In the 3rd pic (which is made up in my mind), Ai goes to stand beside Risa and the bean slings one arm over her shoulder. They stare at JJ and leader goes, "Sorry Jun, I only belong to Risa-chan." :P Great scenario huh? :D

2 comments:

Lex said...

Alright, her nail artist is either a girl with similar *ahem* assets as TanaShige OR a veeery girly guy.
Just saying :P

The pic with Junjun, I read it as,
"You better make this quick or I'll have to sock your face. I need to be somewhere private with your leader right now"
I do agree on your second half of the scenario thought :D

AlwaysAi said...

LOL..i was laughing all the way when i read this post..LOl..

the nail artist..is a girl ritz..if nt he is a guy with long hair..lol..kill this person ham ham!!!!

add some lines
JJ: i have something to say
Gakisan: ya, what?
JJ: since you are always with turtle, i want the monkey
Gakisan: hmmmmm..what do you mean
JJ: i will take the leader home with me tongiht
Gakisan: do you think she will follow you home?
JJ: yes she will
Gakisan: so you think that she WILL follow you home and NOT me?
JJ: uh huh
Gakisan: *cold laughter* you are too naive Jun Jun..
JJ: You are too short niigaki
Gakisan: *stare and glare even more fierce
*Aichan randomly appear*
Aichan: *what are they saying?* *hmmm* *poke gakisan face, poke JJ face* *no reaction from both* *turn to camera and peace* *behind still glaring at each other*
Aichan: ... so no one is going to talk to me?
JJ: aichan, come home with me tonight?
Aichan: EHHH? Why?
JJ: just come home with me..i will treat you much better
Ai goes to stand beside Risa and the bean slings one arm over her shoulder. They stare at JJ and leader goes, "Sorry Jun, I only belong to Risa-chan."