Monday, June 7, 2010

So You Think You Are Fashionable?

The Fashionable play that MM is doing this year seems to deviate from their past musicals. It won't have as many song performances I think. And there aren't any gender bending roles. Although I would love for Risa to play a swoon worthy guy again, something else makes me look forward to this production. And that is getting to see Gaki-san in a 'bad' character. Her Miyu is supposed to be at loggerheads with Ai's character of Coco, who is the main role of course.

I'm hoping to see some good bitching or even slapping :P But nah, that probably won't happen. I'm curious as to how they end the play? With everyone happy and getting along? Oh and KameShige getting the roles of Ai's bff and a mega star respectively should be interesting. Eri as the supportive best friend who (maybe) provides good ideas on how to get along with the other co-workers is a drastic change from her usual aho character she portrays.

As for Sayumin, I wanna know if she is gonna act like a diva or some big shot. Will she sashay into the store and demand the best service from the staff. Or will she go in and ask for every available color in the designs that she has taken a fancy to.

I'm not sure what Reina's or the pandas role are but Aika's seems to be a meanie as well? She might be on Miyu's side? Oh and Tanakacchi did mention Sayu in the interview so she might be related to her. So far everything isn't confirmed as this is just what I have gathered from reading bits and pieces all over. And anything can change in the script as long as the actual play has not yet commenced.

AHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! I wanna see MM is fashionable clothes! Pun fully intended :P

In this event on the 6th of June (press release?), you can catch a glimpse of the stuff they will be wearing in the play, I think.

I like Risa's top half but the garbage bag bottom of her outfit looks a little mehish XD Ai is gorgeous, so is Kame and Sayumin. Aika is rather cute imo, especially when she literally looked as if she was bouncing out at 0:24 min.

I don't know if it's her dress but leader has this 'air' when she was walking out at 0:50 min. It makes her look like her hips are swaying in a, for the lack of a better word, sexy manner and it's really mesmerizing. I couldn't look away ^^;


Why is it that Eri's hair is almost always messier than the rest? XD Reminds me of all the teasing she gets from the other members about her hair flying all over the place.


Sayu at 2:36 min is another one I can't tear my eyes away from. Her hair is cute, her hat is cute, her nails are cute, the way she holds the mic is cute, her actions are cute, her ears are cute (just like Ai's) and her eyebrows are perfect! I always like the way she plucked her brows the best. That arc is too beautiful ^^ Watch out for Eri patting/smacking (?) her shoulder at 2:52 min and her grabbing the turtle's wrist at 3:13 min. I wonder if the Erien was stunned by the sudden contact XD


Reina is prettiest when she has this hairstyle. And she seems to really like her necklace? I've seen her with it on many occasions. She might need to trim her bangs soon though. They seem to be irritating her eyes.


Before you think why aren't I praising Risa at all, I'm about to get to it XD The bean always suits wearing hats imo. Be it a beanie, fedora or others. And although she seems to have gotten slightly chubbier recently, she still looks good here so it's fine :P


When walking out, I found her and Eri really adorable. Both their smiles are awesome. If I'm in a depressed or bad mood, seeing a beam like that would help, even if it's just a little ^^; I guess MM just has a big influence on me.


One thing that I noticed, the arrangement of the girls coming out was in accordance to their ages and seniority except for Sayu? She was after Kame. I wonder if it was a mistake on someone's part.

Take a look at the clip and fall in love with 5 fashionable girls ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfV98SmEcsw

No comments: