Thursday, June 3, 2010

MM's Childish Side

So I was reading the latest Pocket Morning Weekly which had the topic of 'Is there any situation or thing which makes you feel you are still a child?' and it got me thinking. As always since I tend to think about a lot of stuff whenever something is related to MM ^^; I've gotten this off of H!O so all credits goes to the site and the kind people who translated the entries.


I don't see any reason for Ai to be embarrassed by phoning her mom. It's only natural since mom would know best ne~ (provided the mom is question isn't an unreasonable and naggy character) I just wonder about the reason how she has gotten so close to her mother now when she used to be on quite bad terms with her?

Reading Risa's makes me think that she feels that she isn't open-minded enough or could even be the kind of person who isn't comfortable with getting to know things or people she doesn't see eye to eye with. *Sigh* Deep down I kinda knew our personalities wouldn't click and this makes me sad that my fave idol isn't what I hoped she would be. Still, I won't stop liking her, because watching vids of omame makes me happy. Furthermore, it's clear she wants to change this aspect of herself so I should support dear Gaki-san even more ^^


I was all wtf when I saw Eri's. I mean, she gets pissed with her mom for coming home late?! XD It's not like she is her husband and would be annoyed with a wife who isn't home when he returns from work. Besides, her mom is an adult (although a rather worrying one since she shares the same traits as our turtle) so why would it be an issue if she stays out sometimes? I wonder if mama Eri gets cheesed when the Erien comes back late?

It's too bad that Sayu didn't elaborate more on why she feels this way 90% of the time. I could relate though cuz I feel like this 98% of the time :P If only I was more independent, responsible, mature and could take care of myself more.


Reina shows her mood on her face, this I know. But I wasn't expecting her to include the little story about being irritated when she doesn't get a magic trick. I laughed when I read that cuz I could imagine how a miffed kitty behaved, pout and all :D And friends who show off with magic tricks eh, sounds more guy than girl to me. Yabaii~~ I just hope she doesn't get Friday-ed for no good reason.


Gosh, dear little Aika, my heart felt like it was being squished when I read her sweet, sweet answer. Now I feel bad for not looking her way during the concerts I've attended. I must make a mental note to stare at her and no one else when she's on the stage without the 56kkies :P

I like mayo and milk. Guess Jun Jun and I won't be able to share a fridge XD Hmmm, apparently she hasn't changed her ways of showing her mood on her face. That's pretty similar to Reina. No wonder Koharu suggested she look for 07 to quarrel with after her graduation :D


LOL! What's this supposed to mean? Is her room really messy? Or what? If it's a messed up room it's not that bad. After all, I'm sure there are plenty of adults with untidy living spaces.

No comments: