Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sayumi the AD

Frankly I wasn't expecting myself to fall in love with such a look on Sayumi. And by this 'look,' I'm referring to is the trucker cap, plastic glasses, shapeless gym wear get up. I mean, on any other normal person, this outfit would at best be considered a lazy choice of clothes? But when it's on usagi-chan, she actually comes across as adorable. So tell me, have I got it so bad for a particular Michishige that I've gone totally bonkers? ^^;

Her task for the day is to go around with a board with pictures of 5 OGs namely (in that order from left to right, top row to bottom) Miki, Mari, Kaori, Rika, Nono, and herself to interview random people on the street to find out who is the cutest.

I don't know if the results were rigged but I never in my wildest dreams would have guessed that my dear, cute Sayu got the lowest number of votes!?!?! Were those people blind?? And shockingly Miki got the highest picks. Maybe the photo they used of the middle rokkie wasn't the most flattering? But she still shouldn't have garnered so few votes. To think she was there during the filming of the show. Despite her disguise I'm sure it was obvious that she was the person on the board.

If I had been there and was lucky enough to be interviewed, I would no doubt choose Sayu as the cutest girl! She is definitely the cutest in my heart :) While Eri is the sexiest, Ai the prettiest and Gaki-san the goddess, lol.




2 comments:

Lex said...

Firstly. Those people are confused on what is cute!!!
There's actually someone who said they find Miki 'ero', that means they're not choosing base on cuteness!
Injustice!
(I could be wrong but meh :P)

Second, Sayu FAILS as an undercover XD
Anyway, I might have gone bonkers just like you since I find her adorable as well :D

Hammy said...

Is Miki ero? Strange she never struck me as that type.

That's cuz Sayu IS cute. She's the definition of cuteness :P All dictionaries should include her pic beside the explanation for the word cute.