Thursday, June 3, 2010

SayuAika HEY~!

I have no idea why I came up with this title. Maybe it's cuz the 2 of them seemed so hyped up and excited XD I'm not sure what was being said except that it is related to the new single Seishun Collection. They are probably promoting the song.

I do know that Sayumi is once again, awfully pretty and I kept getting distracted by how she touched her hair with her hands. She's the only member left in the group with jet black hair right? Every time I see her long flowing tresses, I'm in awe of how luscious and shiny they are. I think the bunny must go and have her locks treated rather regularly.

Isn't it a little strange though that she doesn't like to chat with the stylist even though she visits so frequently? It's really different from Risa who has mentioned her nail artist on a few occasions. I know that like Sayu, Ai doesn't like to talk much either at the salon. Now I wonder about Eri and Reina. What are they like when they are getting their hair and nails done.

No comments: