Thursday, June 10, 2010

When You Don't Understand Someone

I didn't expect myself to be writing about another Pocket Morning Weekly entry but this one seems pretty interesting. This question asks, "Is there a member who has a side to her that's hard to understand?" I was hoping for some dirt to be dished or at least some unknown fact to be made known. I can't say I was very satisfied with the answers provided. But nevertheless, it made for a relatively good read.


Ai's answer is easy to get. Everyone knows Eri has this flippant and random character that can be like this one second, and something else the next. But it's the next part of what leader said that got me thinking. She says this is what makes Kame interesting and she's the moodmaker. Furthermore, her choice of using the word aura makes me think that she notices this particular kouhai quite a bit :)

The 'Nice' out of nowhere makes me grin cuz it's just like Ai to throw in an English word out of the blue :D And is it a coincidence that I saw this pic of AiEri right before reading this or is it something more? Whatever it is, it definitely made my love for this pairing soar like crazy.

Doesn't the turtle look really in love in this pic? And I can see why too. Ai is absolutely amazing. That hairstyle, her expression and the simple act of holding her hair back. Somebody, help. I need to regulate my heartbeat cuz it's going way too fast ^^;


Didn't Gaki-san pick Jun Jun as the person whom she would like as a girlfriend? What's this then? Wanting her as a gf but not getting what she says? Isn't Eri more difficult to understand? XD It's either Risa likes the elder Chinese girl so much that communication isn't an issue, or she has decided that they don't click in that way after all :P See, you were meant to be with Ai-chan all along. Now be a good hubby and go back to Mrs Niigaki before your kid aka Lin Lin steals mommie away for too long :D


Kame's answer made me laugh. It's rare for her to say something that makes sense but this time I can totally relate to her reasoning. Lin Lin does seem as though she has a screw loose when she gets too much into her crazy antics :D And I thought she was born in 1991? How does that make her 20 this year? Do the Japanese count one extra year in their ages like the Koreans?

Oh Sayu, I don't know to smile or frown at your answer. Are you trying to be funny or is there some slight unhappiness that I detect from this line. If it's the latter, please don't be upset usagi-chan, any negative comments towards your words or actions on TV shows isn't your fault and in time more people will realize that they were wrong to think that way about you. Ganbareyo~!


Eri is probably the first member that I would think of if I was asked this question so I'm not surprised at Reina giving this answer. What I didn't expect though, was her adding in Risa at the end. How is the bean hard to understand? I can't decide if the kitty thought this cuz their personalities obviously clash (with Gaki being the somewhat bossy one and Reina not liking it when people tell her what to do) or that the bean can be doing the weirdest stuff too on days when Kame isn't in the mood to XD

LOL!! Aika!! I'm really liking you more and more these days. Your comment is not only funny, but the person you sorta critisized was JJ. And that just makes me rofl :D


A short answer. But I can't say it's sweet cuz she didn't explain why. It's Risa dammit! So you should've said more. All the mame fans around the world would have been thankful to you if you did. At least I know I would. I guess this means that Jun Jun and the omame won't be getting the couple of the year award anytime soon :P

EHHHHHHH!?!??! USO!!! No one? How can this be? It's as if Lin Lin didn't put much thought into this before replying. I would have expected more from the usual funny person.

No comments: