Tuesday, March 23, 2010

かめっ★11

It's terrible to not have a regular dosage of GakiKame (I'm looking at you OnDiet :P) hence I'm trying to translate the blog posts from their 5 stars Monday radio show. The word is TRYING though cuz my Japanese sucks. I need to beg OnDiet for help on some words ^^;

-----

Wednesday: 27th January, 2010

Iie~ This blog~
It's Kamei Eri.

GakiKame recently is really feeling a lot of happiness.
The contents of the mails that everyone sends is so funny, we can't stop laughing.
This too I hope for a lot constantly.

In addition we would like to have a public recording radio show~ If it's on Gaki-san's birthday the next time it will be good.

However it's still nervous to be on public recordings.

-----

There! I did it. My first KameMame blog translation. I wonder how many mistakes I've made XD Don't kill/bash/scold me if it's wrong. Onegai~ *runs away*

3 comments:

Lex said...

Now this is a sign of desperation XD
No one will kill/bash/scold you when you give such a nice present ^^
Looks like you worked hard on it.
Arigatou :D

Hammy said...

:P I hope I run fast enough if someone does wanna hurt me. And yes I am feeling rather desperate. I NEED my kamemame~~~

Lex said...

Don't worry, I'm sure there's someone out there who would save you :P