Sunday, March 28, 2010

Maple, Canada and Eri

Maple is Eri's 5th solo PB released on 11 October 2007 was shot in Canada. I think it was the only MM PB that was taken in a Western country other than Guam and Hawaii? Many of her fans view this as her best one yet although with Hatachi and Sweet, this could very well change. The thing with Eririn is she photographs so beautifully that it is impossible to not be enthralled by any official photo or publication that features her.

I had a hard time picking out my 10 favorites cuz there were simply too many nice shots of the Rokkie.

The Cover



Don't you feel tempted to pick this up and bring it over to the cashier to make payment just by the cover alone?

10th



There's something about Eri when she bits on her underlip. It's just so...so....gah, I can't describe it. But it's a trait that I love about her and she is just so cute whenever she does it

9th



Eri undressing? @@ Isn't her back view just so awesome? And the way her face is hidden by her top so that she's peeking from behind it? Oh.my.god, it's just the 2nd pic and already I can't stop rambling about how gorgeous the turtle is.

8th



Noooo, stop killing me like this!! One of Kame's best assets has got to be her tummy. Her legs are great too but her tummy is just...WOW. I also like how she pushes her hair behind her ear. It's so feminine.

7th



Besides the sexy pouty lips, the mesmerizing eyes, the alluring thighs (gawd did I use alluring? XD lol I couldn't think of anything else), what else makes you doki doki when you look at Eri? For me it's her dopy smile and sleepy look. Here her dopiness isn't at 100% but it's still enough to make me go awwww :)

6th



Now this pic is just screams 1 word. HAWT! I think the photographer likes having Eri pose with this angle cuz I noticed a lot of her shots share this similarity XD

5th



Kame kissing kame. That lucky turtle got to taste her lips!!

4th



I've always liked plaid and stripes so the outfit in this shot makes it a winner for me. Please ignore the fact that the outfit is a bikini :P Her hair looks extremely good here too. Even the wooden slats look nice. Or maybe Eri just makes anything look pretty ^^

3rd



Converse shoes! I like. The playful mood, her casual clothes and the adorable hair. Need I say more? (^_^)

2nd



She sure likes to play this game huh? Hide-and-seek :D You don't have to hide your face Eri. You're more than beautiful *melts again*

1st


*Sigh* How can anyone be this perfect? As much as I like Gaki-san and Sayumin, I can't lie. And the truth is Kame looks the best out of the 3. If there was a contest for most perfect Asian beauty, the winner has got to be Eri.

No comments: