Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blogger of the Year

I never knew a person could blog this much. But I'm not complaining cuz I derive a lot of joy from reading the subs that Hayakupa Subs so faithfully provides of Sayu's blog. He probably won't know that I'm thanking him here (I think it's a him though I'm not sure) but I still wanna say I really appreciate his efforts. Fans like me who can't understand Japanese well will miss out on a lot if not for awesome fans like him ^^

After I started following the bunny's blog, I have to say I have gotten a more in depth view of her personality. Some of the things I would have never thought someone like Shige-san (since she is an idol and all) would bother with, she actually does! And of course all the kawaii and pretty pictures that she posts is a great sight to behold. When she talks about the other members or provides their photos too, the entertainment level practically soars! :)

I really hope Sayu can gather more fans through her blog. Frankly, I find she's a great idol. She has the looks (no doubt about that), the personality, the character and the image. So she can't sing that well and her dancing isn't the best. But so what, being an entertainer is all about that, entertaining people. And it's not the most important aspect as to which method she does this by.

Also, I want more people (especially those who bash Sayumin) to realize that she's not really the mean and narcissist person that she portrays on screen. That's just a tool she uses to help facilitate how she brings across her image.

I love you Sayumin (even if you might have bad breath XD) and I absolutely can't wait to enjoy more of your incredible personality from your upcoming DVD and PB due in April (my birthday month YAY~!).

Ganbatteyo Shige-pink!!

No comments: