Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BUONO! Winter Festa~

Although I named this blog Mame and Friends, I don't think I have posted any entry involving the other H!P acts except MM when my original idea was to do so ^^; Hence, I decided to start today with a post about BUONO!

BUONO! is possibly the next best group after Momosu. Consisting of 3 girls whom I love (they aren't comparable with GakiKameShige yet but still :P), this trio puts out some of the better songs. And if you watch their DVD magazines, they are pretty entertaining. Even the usually morose Miyabi has fun and can be rather crazy when she is with her bandmates.

I remember I used to read comments about Miya not liking the peachy one. And I got that vibe too when viewing the older Berryz Koubou stuff. However, that definitely changed with BUONO! Doesn't it feel like the girls absolutely adore being around each other? (^_^)

This is the concert booklet thingy that I received just today. I really wanted to get the individual cellphone straps too but they were all sold out :( Well, at least this glossy material booklet is filled with gorgeous pics and cheered me up significantly.



The girls were dressed in 2 different outfits and both were beautiful. After pondering for some time, I still can't decide which set I prefer XD


Before I knew about H!P, I was never into the color pink. Now I'm more acceptable to this color but that's only cuz of Sayu :D Here, Momoko is decked out in it. It's alright I guess.


Now, I love this blue that Miyabi's wearing. The design of her top looks really fabulous too.


I never understood why Airi likes to style her hair so high and big. I feel that she looks better with her hair down. Her boots are really cute and the expression on her face is too pretty for words :)


Group shot! I like all the candid pics that were included. These sort of photos are much more fun imo. That's why I'm looking forward to the H!P PB that will be released soon that promises to have loads of such pictures.



Since their concert is named Winter Festa, it makes sense to have the girls wear white outfits with a wintery theme. They look more mature in this set of costumes and personally I find MomoAiri looks better than Miyabi here :P

1 comment:

Hammy said...

I don't know how I helped you but Im glad I did and thank you for thanking me ^^