Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kamei Eri = Gorgxy

Gorgxy = Gorgeous + sexy :D (I hope this isn't some word with a bad meaning that I didn't know about)

I've just watched the making of Eri's latest PB Sweet and holy cow....she looks good in a bikini XD But she also looks good in a dress, in shorts, in a towel :P and in that super adorable grey and white stripe jumper lookalike outfit. Basically she looks good in everything! *Sigh* Every time I see a new Kame PB, it just reinforces in my mind how pretty she is.

I'm really glad management decided to give her this cuz I wanted the turtle to have at least one piece of work by which I could remember her current hairstyle by. Considering how some of the other members have never changed their hair in ages (this might not necessarily be a bad thing), it's quite refreshing to see how Eri can look with various hairdos ^^

I'm hoping the scans appear soon as I'm dying to see what the shots are. Oh and something random, I noticed that Eri has a little hard time getting the poses that the photographer asks for and she tends to laugh a lot in the process. I think she's shy, which is so darn cute :)

When it comes to Ai's PBs though, you don't see this. It's either leader is more capable in this aspect or the editing people don't include such scenes.

Last thing, Eri did lose quite a lot of weight for this PB. But it's a good thing she didn't become as skinny as Risa was in AmaNatsu. That was really shocking and not too healthy, I would think.

Here is the making of for you to drool over. With subs too! Hello! Fansubs is definitely a godsend *thankful*





No comments: