Friday, September 2, 2011

Risa has a new hair color. At first i thought it was the light in her blog pics. Now i know its for real and it looks strange. Im certain Ai and Eri had It before. Possibly Reina too and they didn't look bad. So why Gaki-san? I guess not everyone suits the color? And why are you so skinny?! Please don't be overly stressed. H!P and MM won't ever return to it's peak and no one should blame you for it. Nor Ai-chan. The two 5th gens have done too much to be targeted for the disappointing sales and lack of media exposure. Oh and she changed her parting too. Used to be on the right along with Ai and Eri while Sayu and Reina had it on the left. I always wondered which side looked better on which girl and I still can't really decide.

There is this short hair craze going around. Ikuta and now Mano too. Makes me go 0.O

DX is perhaps one of my more liked recent concerts. A lot of new songs are sang and a couple of oldies. I think having the 5 senior members in the spotlight more makes it better. But I still wish it was Eri in it instead of Aika or even Reina. 5 people just somehow looks right on the stage. Pity it will never be.

No comments: