Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Risa: That's how it is, Ai: Our song

Just 3 days to the Fukui concert and 9 more to the final graduation concert. *SIGH*

I never wanted Ai to graduate, not without Risa by her side. But I sorta knew they would never make it a double graduation like Makoto and Kon Kon or EJL. One reason could possibly be, Ai is much too big a star to have to share her big day with someone else. And another factor could well be that the management weren't confident that a Sayumi x Reina leadership would be the best option for now.

Although I'm more that certain the bunny would make a reliable leader, judging from how well she takes care of Eri in the past as well as her more than good relationship with the remaining members. She probably doesn't have enough experience on how to manage the younglings, hence Gaki should be at the helm for now.

I read this interview of the current leader and sub on the bus and I was touched to the extent of almost bawling my eyes out. I think the portion which affected me the most was how the two could understand what each other was thinking without saying it out. The word used was telepathy and I wholeheartedly agree.


It seems that they had spoken right from the start, at the temple training during the 5th gen auditions. I didn't expect this to be the case considering they have a two year age difference between them. With so many girls there, I'm sure some others would have been closer in age and less intimidating or weird to start a conversation with. So I guess it was already written in the stars that these two would end up coming such a long way together.

Some mention worthy moments.

--Incidentally, from Gaki-san's point of view, what kind of leader was Takahashi Ai?

Niigaki: The closest one, or how should I put it....a leader who's very close to her juniors. Aichan personally doesn't have the sense of “Because I'm leader,” rather, it's like, “Even though I'm leader, it's easy to talk to me.” It's easy to consult her. She's a leader that the 9th gen can get close to, going, “Takahashi-san!” In that sense she's become a leader who wants to create a cozy Morning Musume. There's still the senior-junior relationship, but in a good way and without creating barriers, she watches over everyone, and everyone also loves her dearly. I really think she's that kind of leader.

---You've conveyed it perfectly.

Niigaki: That's how it is.......

*Niigaki is crying out loud*

Niigaki: But somehow, what is it.......It's difficult, though! Really. Putting it into words.

Now this part, makes me feel that Risa really observed and noticed the type of leadership Ai chose to go with. She put it so well that I want to give her a hug and squeeze (no dirty thoughts please XD) for saying it.

Niigaki: We've come along having worked hard together like that, so she also does things like worry about our future. I myself am also very uneasy.....but we were able to work hard and come this far, even while worrying, “Will it be ok after she graduates?” so I think we'll be fine. [We'll move forward] so that we don't worry her about anything,

That's why I think because Ai-chan also worries about this Morning Musume that has been built up, we have to continue it properly so as not to worry her. We'll move forward in a very positive way.

Awww, it's touching how they try not to worry the other. This is really what true, close friends are made of. Always having the other party on your mind and wanting whats best for them. *SNIFF*

---Moreover, the duo Takahashi Ai x Niigaki Risa from that album will also be shown during the tour, right?

Niigaki: I'm very happy that at the very last moment a song was written for the two of us. Moreover, singing it feels really good. We're singing it with great care during the tour.

Takahashi:
It's an extremely happy song. I think it's also such a blessing to be able to say that it's “our song.” Furthermore, we get to harmonize. When it comes to harmony, it's not right unless you both depend on each other's melody, right? Gaki-san can be very reliable when it comes to that, so although I say, “it can feel really great singing it in concert,” I'm singing it just naturally, so there are times when it's like, “Eh? We should harmonize at that part, right?” (laughs). The two of us can sing with a natural feeling to the point that we don't even worry about that.

I'm happy for the last AiGaki duet. I'm sure it will be beautiful *sad smile*

No comments: