Sunday, September 4, 2011

爱 Believe...

It's fast huh, already two of the current MM concerts are over which means just 8 more to go before leader graduates =( I still can't figure out why they only have 10 concerts?! It's much too little. After seeing the concert goods going on sale, I cant believe how much stuff I want. Of course the wristband and MM shirt set is a must have. I love how they incorporated the heart design. Pure brilliance really. One of the rare moments UFA comes out with good stuff. Gosh the cap! Its awesome! If there is only one item that can be bought, this has to be it. I only like Ai's uchiwa and all three of AiGakiShige's shirts and microfibre towels have to be purchased! Notice Risa's hair is the lighter shade as compared to the uchiwa. I guess this means the pictures were taken at different periods. I adore Ai-chan's outfit in here. The little bowtie adds on to her overall cuteness =) Oh Sayu has a bowtie too =D and Gaki's outfit isn't too shabby either. Kyaaaaa~! I also need the individual photo sets of AiGakiShige! They are all so beautiful! The group photo sets look nice too and it's only because of these three =x And after buying a truckload of stuff, it's only right if they are placed inside the shopping bag to be carried home xD The theme this time seems more kiddish. Is it to cater to 9th gen? I prefer sexy but since Ai makes most themes look good I can still accept this =P Sigh, Ai Believe... the mere mention of the title makes a part of me die inside. I'm gonna miss one Takahashi Ai =(...

Saw a pic of AiGaki on stage from the current tour and it made me sad! Ai looked like she was crying and it made me tear too. I thought Risa put on more weight and was relieved that she didn't continue down her scary weight lost route. But apparently fans who attended the concert commented that she was way too thin. Nooooo! I don't want Gaki-san to remain like this?! She must go back to her healthy BMI soon or it could really harm her health =(

No comments: