Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ai, Momo, Vampire Stories and a Lack of Bean

Da fuck! This expression is so damn right. After watching that clip of Momo being made a fool of and practically abused on national tv makes me so damn pissed! How could UFA send their girls onto such degrading programs??! I always knew that in Japan society females are so called more worthless as compared to males but what the f***!? They shouldn't be kicked around and dragged across the floor! I remember one of those bastards used to do similar sick actions to either Mari or Kei. This whole so called manner of entertainment makes me sick! It's totally uncalled for. I don't know if Momoko is the only one from Berryz subjected to this form of torment but none of them should have to. I doubt they would have asked Miya to do it. She would have gone ballistic. What irks me is how her team mates could laugh along? Even if it were an act, it's still sick. I hope C-ute and MM never have to go through the same shit. Gaki-san and Sayu, please just quit if they ever forced you to appear on such crap variety shows.

After watching Ai's handshake event held at Fukuya bookstore, I wish I was the owner of that chain of stores. Imagine having all your favorite girls come to your shop and holding a whole event! Does Fukuya only sell photobooks? Cuz we don't see such events being held at Kino ne?

Ai was as always oh so adorable. Especially in her light brown hat. She seems somewhat pale on the cover of her pb. And the color of her lips! I dont know why but her skin and lips color made me link that image to her being a vampire. Wouldn't that be sexy? A love story featuring Vampire Ai with mortal Risa. Throw in some fighting, excitment, blood, explosions and car chases and you would have an incredible movie! Oooh I will be so anticipating the kissing scenes. It's obvious Ai-chan was caught off guard when the reporter asked her about Kago. Where is her manager or staff?! She shouldn't be left to fend off surprising questions that she can't answer on her own. Man, how I wish I could attend such handshake events for either Gaki, Sayu or Ai. Hmmm, must plan the trip such that it coincides with an event.

The trailer and navigation clips of Brothers and Chasers look promising. Hopefully Airi and Reina would end up getting more movies. I want them to get to act in dramas next! And become popular and 强手!

Wonder why Mame didn't blog for so many days. Is she too busy with filming her movie? I can't wait to watch it or know what it's about. Please be successful *prays*

How nice it would be to be in Japan when the vampire movies are screening. Or Risa's movie. It would be the best trip ever to be able to include concerts, events, H!P movies, H!P shops, Ai's play, shopping and hot springs in the same trip. Did I leave anything else out?

No comments: