Thursday, August 25, 2011

Only You Solo PVs

Before I start on the post proper, just lemme say this. I SAW THOSE BUNNY EAR AIPHONE 4 COVERS THAT RISA AND HER IMOUTO (or was it imotou?) OWNS! I wouldn't bought it but I had to keep reminding myself I don't have an Aiphone 4 =( Fortunately I managed to prevent myself from buying something I couldn't use at all. BUT I still ended up buying something. As if I have any use for a Stitch Aiphone lanyard thingy. GAH! *slaps self*

Finally started to watch the solo PVs of Only You. And I have to say...although Gaki-san was so darn cute in the original PV, those who aren't diehard fans should really not watch her solo angle ^^; It's not that it wasn't good, but she just wasn't as stunning? I wonder why =(

Ai's was as expected, good. This woman just oozes attitude and smexiness =P I loved her little head flick right at the end of the video. And although her hair colour screams hay, it strangely doesn't look hay-like. It was actually kinda nice though somewhat poofy. I know some fans aren't exactly taken by leader's short blond look. But hey, she'll be the best looking JE member on the block no? Hee.

Unfortunately I hadn't gotten around to watching Sayu's. And I didn't even manage to download Reina's to the end. Talk about being annoyed. Then I had to discover stuff that I wanted wasnt there but other stuff I didn't want was. Man was I irritated. Good thing you actually replied when I sent you a message. I was surprised cuz I didn't expect you to. I'll "Ren" two more days like you said. You gotta message me then okay? Or I'll just die!!! Lol, I'm being dramatic xD

Someone told me to go YouTube to watch videos and I did. But I always ended up searching for mm related vids ^^; I'm too much of a Momusu lover to pay attention to anything else. And another someone asked me to go watch XXXX concert but noooo. My heart remains with MM. I might attend XXXX's (coincidentally it's a four letter name too) though that's only a MIGHT. And I don't even know if this four letter name group will visit this country.

I'm quite satisfied with today though last night was an absolute horror. Good thing that's over now. I hope it doesn't return. Yep, please don't =(

So I was watching MM solo angles and some old clips and I can't help but think of Eri. Gah! I miss the turtle. I wanna know what sort of hair she would have in Only You. Or if she has experimented on a new shade of brown. What fashion style is she into recently. And if she has stumbled upon a new craze. *sobs* Kame! Come back?

To think I named this blog Mame and Friends yet I think the majority of my posts involve Eri ^^; It's okay though huh? Cuz KAMEMAMEHA wouldnt mind this.

Tomorrow and Sat will be long days again. Tuesday come on! And MM DX con DVD come on too =D

No comments: