Thursday, September 29, 2011

1 more day to D-day + Evil (?) Airi

This is the best AiGaki clip in ages. I love how huge and round Ai's eyes were when Risa appeared. The smacks on the head she gave the poor bean were ultra cute. It's clear that Gaki had tears in her eyes as she looked at Ai. I love how she went to hold leader in her arms. Awwwwwwwwwww it's so sweet. I almost shed a few tears myself when Risa said it was lonely that everyone is graduating or has graduated. Though Ai says it will be alright, I doubt sub-leader fully believes it at this point. It's hard to when the most popular member and her longest comrade will be leaving tomorrow!



4:36 min Schoolgirl Ai is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love her oufit. Why does she always get the best clothes??

Damn UFA for releasing more concert goods only now (it's too freaking late damnit!) when there is no way for me to beg anyone to get them. I'm in love with Ai's solo poster and the photosets of her with Risa and Sayumi. And those heartshaped keychains!!! THEY ARE KAWAII!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I not living in Japan =( Or better yet, why isn't MM a local group =(

-----

This new movie has Yurina as the lead and Airi in a smaller role. Is she 2nd lead? I have no idea. But boy can she pull off the evil look. Is she the evil girl in the movie?

I think it's proven that the evil expression is easiest to do that's why no matter how bad an actress someone is, they can always succeed in evil roles.

Oh yes, how are they gonna find a guy tall enough for Yurina? And is everyone else gonna have to stand on a step ladder to film scene with her? =X I wanna watch this, along with the vampire movies. Why can't local theatres scene them?

No comments: