Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lullaby Song for Boys and Girls

MM's 44th single. I was highly anticipating this as it was Eri's and the pandas' last single. BUT.....hmmmm ^^; It's still okay in the end cuz the song gets catchy after a while.

I think I'm just not pleased with the huge bow on Reina's head, Eri's horrible dress, and Risa's...well...I don't know? Something is just weird but I can't exactly say what is. But at least she has good hair? I like her hair, looks so kakoii ^_^

On the up side, Ai-chan and Sayu both are really pretty! I love her hair and the scenes with the flower petals all around them *in love* JunLin actually look very good. I think their dresses are one of the better ones. Perks of graduating soon maybe?

Aika looks okay? Nothing too spectacular but not too shabby either. All in all, this isn't a bad single. So...BUY IT!! :P

CM

Doesn't watching it makes you wanna rush out and get it? It did for me :D



PV

With subs. YAY! I love subbed pvs cuz I like to know the meaning of the songs.



White Ver


Black Ver



Close up


I prefer the black and close up versions but I like the cover of the white version so that's the version I'm getting. But now I wonder if I picked the correct one ^^; Why am I so fickle?!?! No, I think I just love MM too much and want to have all the versions XD

I still find that Ai's hair reminds me of those scenes in wayang where the actors twirl their hair around :P The outfits of them in their respective colors look a little strange but then I got used to it after some time so...hee hee. I guess to me MM does no wrong. Or rather, I can forgive most of them :P

No comments: