Friday, October 1, 2010

Melodies in the Memories~

I remember I was super excited when I first heard about KameMame getting a bus tour together. I know I was a little disappointed that the 3rd member was Lin Lin. But still, I'm happy that the turtle bean bag got to do an event together. Especially since it's one of Eri's final events :(

The cover of the DVD is lovely. I like both their outfits but maybe Kame's just a little more. She always has the nicest clothes. I also like Risa's hat :) It reminds me of something an animal trainer would wear. Maybe she got it to match Eri's monkey suit :P



There is an epic gif of an epic performance circulating online. I can't put it here cuz it has to be uploaded on an external hosting site. I love how they cracked up at the end and both fell to the floor. It's exaggeration at it's best :D Is it just me or is Eri being the taller one a little funny in terms of the visual? In my mind, Gaki-san is always the 'guy' character while Kame is the girl whom 'he' has to take care of.



I still feel that there weren't enough touching (there was barely any). I can't help thinking that they shouldn't have sung this song if they weren't going to go out. I mean I had so much hope and anticipation but after watching...I just wanna laugh at Risa's overacting XDDD And where's the kiss at the end damnit?!?! :P I wouldn't mind it if they wanted to kiss each other throughout the song XD The red bows on the green shirt was bad. Eri's shirt wasn't as horrid but what's with the blue bangles? 0.0

Now I wanna see AiGaki perform this song. I wonder if it would be better? Something tells me it would be a lot full of love :P I want to see all the cute scenes of them blushing and laughing!! *throws tantrum* I WANT AIGAKIIIIIII!!!

No comments: