Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Clumsy Bunny


Poor Sayumin. She fell twice during the current concert. Ouch huh? Once was during the Appare! Kaiten Zushi performance when she tripped on her shoelaces. What does this tell you kiddos? Always ALWAYS tie 2 knots for ya laces :P

Apparently they stopped the music. That sounded really scary to me. I mean, how serious must the fall be to warrant that? A Sayu call started and fans got worried. I would too if I saw such a thing happen. But the bunny appeared on stage again a few minutes later. What made me grin like crazy was what she said after. With a smile on her beautiful face, she declared, "I have a wound in my heart but I'm alright." This girl thinks of the best lines. There was an episode of HM@ where she said "I want to be the person who stops the rain in your heart." How does she think up such things? Maybe she uses them on Eri often XD Would it work on the turtle? It would definitely have an effect on me ^^;

Oh and dear sweet Aika tried to help her senpai out by dancing in front of her. Presumably to hide her from view and give her time to stand up. It was written by fans who saw the incident that her effort didn't really work out since the music stopped and the rest of the members helped her up. I wonder if this scene will be included in the DVD?

I'm not certain if it's the same fall where Michishige shouted "Genki deeeesu!!" When she came on stage again. It could have been the previous fall, I don't know. All in all, it's clear she needs someone to catch her the next time she trips or loses her footing. Too bad Kame won't be quick enough to save her when it happens :P Should she have picked a faster prince? XD Just kidding. I like my KameShige :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I don't wear shoelaces; I haven't worn them since 5 years ago. I go with velcro or slip-ons instead. Shoelaces are too dangerous. Poor Sayu. :o

Anonymous said...

Wow, poor Sayu. :(

Still, props to her for being a good sport about it, and truth be told, its events like these that make us fans love them even more.

Also, totally true about the double knots on the shoes. I've sworn by that convention since I was in elementary school, and it's quite amazing how well it works.

Hammy said...

@Yanki☆Mina: Sayu saying those lines really is lol material huh? XD

@minimonimania: Maybe UFA should start giving the girls laceless boots for concerts :D

@nights4saturn said: I couldn't agree more. My love for Sayu shot up when I knew about this :) I still tie double knots for my laces now ^^;