Saturday, October 9, 2010

MM DVD Mag 33

MM DVD magazine 33, possibly the most epic one is recent times. The girls are dressed in track suits. Something that I thought Ai, Gaki, Reina and LL looked great in on one of those TV shows they went on. I especially loved how they paired the clothes with Converse canvas shoes. And what do you know, they did the exact thing for an entire DVD :) I was definitely a happy Ham while watching this DVD XD

The starting pose and the members are raring to go. So many cute actions that I can't decide who to focus on :P


The AiGaki battle! Surprisingly Risa is quick to put her hands into the box this time. Vastly different from her behavior on the show I mentioned earlier. Could it be that she knew the staff wouldn't be that mean to use exceedingly scary objects?


Ai looks so cute like this XD


LOL at both their expressions. LOL again :D


Poor Ai-chan. Risa! You bad hubby, couldn't you let your wifey win? Look at how bothered she looks by trailing behind XD


And another too cute for words action by leader.


Round 2 START-O!


This time the object isn't as cuddly and harmless as the first. Look at how much fun Reina is having scaring the rest. Her character could be the annoying boy in class who loves to tease the girls. Too bad she isn't a real guy. Just imagine how cute a couple she and the bunny would make :D


Ooh!! Body contact. Not just with AiGaki. KameMame too :P



Personally not to pleased by how the turtle is clinging onto someone. It should've have been the bean or usagi damnit! :P



This expression is pure gold. I love it!



Something about Sayumin here looks extremely gorgeous.



The AiGaki couple being their cute selves again. That's a Saru-chan expression right there! KAWAII~~! :)



And Takahashi wins! For the Kanji battle. I have to say I wasn't sure who the victor would be in the end since they are both terrible at reading Japanese characters XD



Look at how gleeful leader is with her win. Even going as far as to "taunt" the loser.



I didn't expect Risa to take revenge though. She squished a position on Mrs Niigaki that I find rather dangerous, if you know what I mean :P



Announcement of the batsu game!



The winning group gets to design t-shirts for the losing team to wear.



It's hilarious how the girls ham it up for the camera. This is considered rare huh? I mean as idols they didn't bother about their images. Is it just me or do they all behave rather "guyish" in this portion?






The way Ai and Sayu looked makes me think that in their heads, the following thoughts appeared. "Yabaii~ Gaki-san/Eririn looks so kakoii like this. Can I ask them to be like this all the time?" XD




Don't they look like delinquents hanging out after school? XD Eri looks the most lazy (as usual :P) Reina is the cool one. What about the other 2? Hmmmm.



I don't understand what is happening here. Whose voices were in the background. Did they belong to the other members?




So polite and oblidging. Definitely a rare side to see of the yankii XD I like Risa like this and I can't tell you why. I just do ^^;



After the mystery voices depart, they can finally sit down and rest. Eri is being goofy again XD I like how Gaki-san is sitting :)



Time to leave. Some smoke indicates they can go and the handsome foursome from Morning Academy jump off the bleechers and make their exit.



Gaki-san was really, really cool in this part. If she was in my school and had a fanclub, I'll be one of the first to join :D

4 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

i will join too..XD..
when leader meet sub-leader..it = to dumb..
when sub leader meet leader..it = to aho..
when leader is with sub leader..it = to baka..
when sub leader is with leader..it = to stupid
so to conclude..when it's AiGaki..they become a kid with little knowledge..=P

Hammy said...

So you are saying AiGaki are a pair of fools??? *Gasps!* But I agree haha. They are cute fools who I love :) I want them to be fools together forever XD

AlwaysAi said...

lol..dont you tink so???LOL..

Hammy said...

Hana2. LOL!

Go sleep la b _ _ _. I shall use blanks words on my blog instead of yours haha.