Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MM DVD Mag 34

Besides the girls all looking awesomely hot in the military and navy costumes and Gaki not being fat, what else is great about the current tour? The answer to that is DVD magazines 33 and 34!!

Because I got 34 first, I'll blog about it prior to 33.

This DVD was filmed as the girls were taking pictures for the 2011 calendar. Speaking of calendar, I'm pissed and worried! Why isn't mine here yet damnit!!! I hope it's not lost during the mailing process. It's Eri's last and these tend to sell out. Not to mention there are 2 sets in my order. God if I don't have it, I'M GONNA KILL SOMEONE!! KILL!!!

*takes deep breath*

Okay, I shall try to calm down by talking about good things. Good things like Sayumin. She looks yummy doesn't she? Yes, I can tell even when she's still far away XD



Here she's waving at you to come closer. Oh man, to be able to come right up to her is like a dream come true.



The gorgeous beauty staring at no one else but you *swoons* I'm pretty sure I forgot to breathe. Is that cleavage I see??! @@



GAH!! The smile... *dies* Personally I'm not a fan of moles. But something about the bunny's is really sexy :P It's begging to be kissed really =X



A somewhat moody shot? Or is it contemplating? Whatever it is, she still looks good.



Close up!



Next up is the turtle!

The one and only aho looking Kame :D She makes being blur so adorable. I heart Eririn!



I don't get why the phase 'if looks could kill' is always taken to be a bad thing. I don't mind being killed by one glance if it was like this one. She's oozing sexiness here. So hot I could melt XD



This scene makes people think in a dangerous way. Just look at that upshot. The sneaky camera people! Tsk *shakes head*



Eri tends to have this expression. I think it's the way she "makes" her mouth, for the lack of a better word. It's annoying on some people but when she does it, there can be no wrong XD


Now, who could this mystery person be? Nice legs by the way XD



AH HAR!! It's none other than the Mame princess! Looking mighty cute I must say :) I wanna pinch her cheeks :P Those on her face! Don't think dirty you perv XDDD



Another cute expression. What a great megawatt smile. I just love it when she wears hats. To me, she looks the best in them :D



Awww, what an adorable expression! I bet she's thinking.

Gaki: Neee...I wonder if Ai-chan will want to try out something new tonight...



I said I wasn't into moles right? But I am fond of eyes. Especially honey brown ones like Risa's. So pretty they are heavenly.



I don't know why but everything in this shot makes me love her more.



What's this? A forlorn looking leader? What the heck did you do again subu-chan?!!? :P



Oh but wait, is she breaking out into a small smile? Ahhh this must mean that you know who has found a way to get through to her. How nice if I had this talent as well.



I don't know what's running through Ai's mind here. I know what's going through mine though. How can someone be this perfectly pretty? It's probably cuz god isn't always fair? This is a fine example of talent with flawless beauty.



Oh no! Don't pout! Or you'll kill millions with it.



What did I just say huh? Are you bent on further depleting the world's already dwindling population?!



Hmmm, nice ring. Ai-chan has a nice collection of rings as I've come to notice. Not only do I want her wardrobe, I long for her accessories and of course the person that owns them all :P



Now that we've had a taste of the individual eye candy, it's time to move on to the fun segments :D

What does MMN stand for? Morning Musume Network, as Risa so cutely proclaims in her Japanese accented English :)



What came next made me squeal for joy. AIGAKI!!!




So it's finally my fav couple's turn to take pictures together. But an unexpected source of disturbance appears to ruin the moment. Thus, the gallant and brave Knight Risa grabs her princess and attempts to flee!



The 8kkies have come to interview them. Aika is being a pest (but an adorable one) by bullying Ai with the mic.



As the ever loving and protective bf, how can Gaki stand by and do nothing? Hence...

this happens XD



Because they are so in love that they can't bear to stay apart, Risa can't bring herself to let go of Ai so their hands remain entwined. They can't live without each other. Not now, not later, not ever :P




When it's time for the 5kkies to become interviewers. They wait for the perfect moment to spring the surprise attack!


Mame pulls a fast one with Kame. Hey, that kinda rhymes XD



And to take revenge, Eri stares at.....

Hmmm I wonder where XD



It's rare to see Ai playing a fool. I treasure this moment.



While she has fun, she can't help looking gorgeous.



And what's this?! Orange Crocs! Now I want a pair XD To be precise, I want the pair on Kame's feet :P



When it's the 6kkies turn, they end up fooling around. Can't say I'm surprised by this though XD They are a nutty bunch to begin with :P


No comments: