Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy 22nd To a Special Person!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My dear Mame-chan!!

You are 22 now. I hope you will always be happy and healthy. Happy because it's not easy to attain and there are many who are unhappy in this world. And healthy because that is something money can't buy and you definitely have to be healthy in order to be happy.

I have many more wishes for you, all of which I hope can come true. Wishes like you and MM enjoying popularity and success :)

And of course I want you and Mrs Niigaki aka Ai-chan to have a loving and long lasting relationship. Please give us some pics of you 2 being affectionate to each other :P

Sayumin's Bday Message to Sub-leader:



The Wife's Gesture of Love:


Look at the words on the card. It says 'I love you.' Awww, isn't that sweet? I always thought Ai had good taste. This watch just proves it further. This Mickey watch is of a character she likes and it's gold too. Gold watches are great looking imo. Plus, a watch is a great gift for Risa since she wears one and seems to only wear that white one XD About time she got something new :P There is a flower too. Don't boyfriends give flowers to girlfriends? Though the birthday girl is the guy, but I think this is one occasion where it doesn't matter who the giver is :)

A Family Celebration:



I'm pretty sure the couple were with Risa's family for the meal. Count the number of hands. Ai should be there. I want to believe that ^^;

Nacchi's Gift



I have no idea what this is. Perfume? I like the card though. It's so nice of a senior to put effort into drawing a personalized card for her kouhai. Abe-san earned loads of brownie points from me :D

I wanna know what the rest of the members gave Risa. But if she only posted a pic and talked about the present from Ai, I think that means something. The watch is special to her. And that makes me happy to know :)

No comments: