Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gaki-san in Brown...

Brown hair that is :P Looks like she dyed her hair a lighter shade of brown :) So pretty!!

Thoughts were supposed to accompany this set of Gaki blog pics. But as I don't have the time to do so now, I'll have to come back and edit later ^^; Something more important has to be done right now. Hee hee. So for the moment, just enjoy the adorable Mame.

I said I was going to include comments about these pics and now I'm finally gonna do it XD



I couldn't stop laughing at this.. I mean, WHAT?!?! lol. Seeing her head in this shape reminds me of something. But I shan't say it here :P



I like her outfit here. And the way she tilts her head too. Gosh, this must be love huh? XD



KAMEMAME!!! *squeals* Looks liek these 2 swapped hair colours? I still prefer Eri with the lighter shade of brown. But she's still pretty. I heart her :D As for the bean, she looks good with any hair colour. And nope, I'm not being biased here hehe.



Duck lips spotted!! And plastic frames as well. Did her wifey influence her in terms of fashion now?



How nice if I could be that meat she's eating XD Is that meat? Or something else? Hmmm...



Oh man, if she doesn't stop being so adorable, I'm gonna do something drastic soon XD



K4!!! It's K4!! My top 4 members in MM. I think Sayumi and Ai switched hair accessories? But I can't remember if it was this pic or another ^^;



Almost the same pose? But I don't mind. She still looks way adorable in them. Lucky blanket there *is jealous*



I never got why Starbucks coffee is so popular. I find other brands nicer? And drinking coffee just makes me @@ Ahhh Gaki is wearing her white watch again. I wanna see her wear the gift from Ai!!



The bear that I want to think is a set with you know who's :P It looks like a very huggable bear doesn't it? I wonder if she prefers holding this or her Ai-chan XD



I have to admit, I don't know who the other person is. Kame?? Or Ai?? ^^;



OMGOSH! This is so rare! GakiShige is almost never seen. The bunny looks really pretty here *drools* Haha. She should be the spokeperson of some make up or something. Her looks are perfect for that.



Ooooh, I love such hats. Even better when a cute Gaki is wearing it :) Pouty lips for the win! Is that Oolong cha?



Is this the same outfit as the 2nd pic in this post? But the tshirt she is wearing inside looks different? Hmmm... Don't hide ya face! I wanna see ya cute lips :P

No comments: