Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh Eririn!

Released on 26 September 2010, Eririn will be Kame's 9th and last photobook *bawls* Honestly, I hate that she has to graduate. I'm sure my world will stop spinning for some days if not weeks after she's gone. I'll miss the turtle *tears*

The Cover

Simple but beautiful. Just like how Eri is *sniff*



Some caps I took of the making of DVD that comes with the book. It's the first few scenes and already I'm suffering from blood lost.




How many of you want to be that towel huh? Hands up! XD I know I want to ^^;



Why weren't there any girls who looked like this when I was in University? XD I'm sure none of the male (and perhaps some of the female) students will be concentrating on what the lecturer is saying if someone like Eri walks in.



Doesn't she look gorgeous when she is deep in thought? No wait, actually she looks gorgeous at any moment :P



A dozing turtle is way too cute :D



Tennis anyone? I love how her hair is tied up here.



Oh GAH!! I'm telling you, my jaw slacked when I saw these scenes. Eri is...she is...so incredibly hawt I died! Do people really wear like that to exercise? Isn't that a bikini top? The loose vest shouldn't be there cuz it makes people feel like ripping it off XD I don't know what but wearing that makes her look even more sexy than she is. And what did I say about the hair?! I love her with this hairstyle! Oh noes...don't make me think.... :P



I couldn't get a nice shot of her in the checked shirt. But I still wanted to include it cuz I really like the outfit :)



OL style!! Usually I'm not a fan of these but when Eri is the one wearing the suit then man...it's a hawt look XD Why do they keep tying this hair for her?!?!? As much as I love her with it, I don't want to like her more. Cuz she's leaving!! *SOBS* I can't stand loving her and losing her :( <--- This is bad, I'm starting to talk crazy now, LOL.




More sleeping turtles. This is the best moment to steal a kiss don't you think? :P



It's not a maid costume but all the same, the girl is breathtaking... And again I like her hair. She has too many nice hairstyles in this photobook. I totally approve :D



Just one shot of her in the yellow bikini. See, it's that hair again. The one that makes me think weird :P



Oooh lala... red is definitely one of her colors ^^; What a lucky pole to be hugged by the goddess. And omg at the lying down pic. Totally blood lost alert material.




Last cap. Did you catch her wink?? Always the cutie huh :D


No comments: