Sunday, October 24, 2010

AiGaki to be Married!

I wish that were really true XD Those 2 were in Bijou Gaku (did I spell that right?) #28 which talked about the correct way to present a gift to a marrying couple.

At first I wasn't too thrilled that Airi and Maimi were also there as I wanted AiGaki to have more time together. Surprisingly the 2 C-ute girls weren't very chatty so having them around was fine :P

I really should have taken screencaps of the episode instead of just including the link but I can't do that right now so this will have to do ^^; Hopefully the vid isn't taken off too quickly. Or maybe it isn't even available anymore XD

The highlight for me definitely has to be when AiGaki kinda bantered about who should be the sensei's assistant. They were really cute there! Haha, I can't stop smiling when I think back to how Ai pulled Gaki away and said she should be the assistant and Risa did the same to her but she didn't exactly pull her wife. It was more like patting her aside somewhere near her butt. Kawaii!!!

I don't think it's a surprise that I enjoyed leader's segment the most since well, I am more of a MM fan than the other groups in H!P :P Tell me again why a grown woman can be so adorable and cute in her mannerisms? *Sigh* Ai is really someone whom people in general can't help being attracted to :)

As for Gaki, I liked to watch all her funny expressions when she observed the other girls or when the sensai was yelling, lol. Maybe besides being a DJ, she has potential to become a comedy actress? XD

What I really REALLY want though, is a nice drama with AiGaki as leads. Preferably in a show with a sadistic storyline and them being a couple :P I know it's a near impossible wish, but I still can dream right? ^^;

2 comments:

AlwaysAi said...

lol..dream more..XD..
AiGaki rules..hahaha

Hammy said...

I think I dream too much le? XD But dreaming is fun! So I won't stop. Haha