Sunday, September 12, 2010

Class Monitor and New Girl~!

What makes me happier than seeing a great Risa photo? The answer to that question is, seeing a AiGaki photo where both of them look too cute for words! :D

Look at this set! It's from the Ragalo Horu event. Both Ai and Gaki's hair are awesome in my opinion. Ai's is the same one she had for the 5KKIES event as well as the short clip they used for the France concert. It makes me wonder if they shot all 3 on the same day? But the bean's hairdo was different for all. I love this one the most though.


I adore how Ai makes her "shhhh" sigh. It reminded me that "mou mou ren" did it yesterday XD The red ribbon on her hair is so cute!! So does the black ribbon on her shirt. Risa looks cool in her navy blazer and I love her little smile :)

Oh and did anyone notice how they both wrote Ai Gaki on their photos? *Squealing in process* Risa even drew hearts all around it *swoons*


Out of these 4 shots of both, my faves are the top right and bottom left ones. Isn't that a coincidence? Hmmm, maybe I'm just destined to liked these 2 as a pair for everything :D

When you see their outfits in full, don't they seem to resemble a uniform? Risa would be the class monitor who has a thing for teasing the dorky new student Ai :P Ai's is really cute with that short skirt. I wish Gaki was in trousers instead cuz she would totally rock them! It's like how she was so darn kakoii in her baggy jumper-like pants during the encore of the France concert.


I can't decide which of the "couple set" photos I like the best. I like it when they are leaning back to back. It gives me the feeling that they are shy around each other. The position of Ai's finger (sorry if that sounded wrong XD) makes her seem even more shy :)

And look at how they are holding hands!!! *jumps up and down happily* I have to say Ai's solo pic in this set is cuter than Risa's. I love the little things she drew and her pose :D


I prefer Risa's solo pic here. If she was standing in front of me with this exact same pose and with that smile, I'll find it worthwhile to die there and then. But could I touch her first? XD Just to know I'm not dreaming and it was really true? That she was indeed looking back at me and smiling at me?

Oh my Gakiness!!! That photo of AiGaki with their cheeks touching and them with their eyes closed. Don't they look like little children? It's so sweet!! Makes me melt ^^;


I laughed when I saw that Ai drew wings. And is that a tiny mushroom beneath her leg? Kawaii~!! I think Gaki drew mega sized sweat drops on her photo XD And that looks like a multicolored ball she's balancing on.

JUMPPING instead of jumping, lol. Doesn't anyone in UFA check through what the girls write before sending them for production? At first I thought Risa wrote it since it's colored in green. But AA thinks it's Ai because she has made spelling mistakes before. I remember she ever posted on the Fashionable blog with a typo too :D Why are Mr and Mrs Niigaki just so adorable?!?!?

I'm surprised that there aren't more goods except for the photos and a pen? I REALLY REALLY want this set of pics! If anyone knows how, please tell me? Or better yet, if someone can get them for me I'll be soooooo grateful!!

No comments: