Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mrs Niigaki~

14 September 2010, Tuesday. What's so special about this day? Well, the answer is obvious. This is the day that Morning Musume's current leader was born, 24 years ago :)



I wonder how Ai-chan spent the eve of her special day. I want to believe that in the last moments of the 13rd of September, a certain bean by the name of Niigaki Risa was with her ^^; This hope is somewhat possible as Gaki-san did accompany her wifey to her Ohastar recording early in the morning on the 14th. Sayumi was also present for this filming. If you see the related entry on the bunny's blog, you will notice that Ai had a headband on. I LOVE it when she wears those. They suit her so well and she's always so pretty *hearts*



While I'm a little sad that Ai and Risa didn't get to cuddle in bed and sleep in on her birthday, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that Gaki was present at the show recording when she wasn't supposed to be on the it. The trio went out after that. Maybe all this is part of Risa's birthday plan for the love of her life :P I really hope us fans get wind of how leader spent her birthday with truckloads of juicy details. I hope for a reenactment of the year where Omame popped up at the birthday girl's door with a present at the very last minute.



Another piece of good news, one which I wondered if management kept a secret and only revealed it today. Ai has a blog!!! YIPEEEEEEEEE~~! It's called 'I Am Ai.' Isn't that the cutest name ever?? *wubs* I love the tiny ichigo at the end and that oh so gorgeous pic of her in Muten Musume's outfit. I still think the sushi single is catchy and the costume is nice. Am I the only one who thinks this way? XD


I've been wishing for the face of MM to get her very own blog for far too long. I hope there will be a lot of pictures and the bulk of them to have just Risa in them. But why do I think Mrs Niigaki will be like her other half and not post as frequently as the 6kkies - Kame


I really wish that Ai will have a wonderful birthday filled with happy happenings and she will always be a healthy and joyful ^_^

No comments: