Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rival Survival 2010 Autumn

Rival Survival. This time, the name of MM's autumn concert is so cool and every single good for this tour matches the awesomeness incredibly well. The norm is that you would get bonus pictures if you buy the entire selection of goods. And personally, I find it to be really worth it. Just look at the photos! The colored background is somehow cool although these shades are bright. And sadly I can't really see their expressions properly.



Ai-chan's birthday tee!!! Compared to the regular concert shirts, I feel the birthday ones are much more special as the girls usually get to design it themselves. It's great if they have artistic sense. If no then...lol.



What's this? Judging from the outer packaging, it must be those random photos and pin-ups that are sold by pieces. I love getting these as the excitement of ripping open the wrapper and seeing which girl you get is the best. Of course if it happens to be one of the K4 then that make the experience 10 times better :D


The lovely leader. I think I prefer the set on the left. Her hair makes me want to run my fingers through :P And the shhh pose is always suggestive and alluring. If my gym instructor looked like this, I'll definitely be able to find more motivation to work out XD



Mame!! My adorable bean actually looks mighty good this time :P Gawd...I love it when she's slim and sexy *drools* If I had 2 gym instructors in the form of AiGaki, then I'll never wanna leave the place, LOL.



Kame Kame Kame. Normally I rank her pretty high in the list of who looks prettiest. But this time I'm not really feeling her hair? Still, she will always be one of my loves no matter how she looks :)



As for Sayu, she is definitely gorgeous here. She doesn't suit the athletic look too well but hey, she's beautiful in the jungle themed one. All sorts of hawt if you ask me^^;



YATTA~~! Loads of adorable MM pictures. I really couldn't decide which of the 3 sets I wanted. But I think I might get the middle set if I can. I love candid shots :D



I can't lie, Ai's is the best imo. She's so darn hot I can feel myself warming up in this air conditioned room XD Look at that pose! Look at that butt!! :P Gaki isn't bad considering how she can sometime be :P But she can't outshine her wife in this set of microfiber towels. It's funny how the turtle and bunny pair have similar poses? I can't decide who is hotter. I think I might have to put them on the same level here. It's really too hard to choose!



Am I crazy if I say I wanna get these? I don't know what I can do with a bandana but it's such a surprising piece of item that I'm tempted to buy one. Well, I'm tempted to get all 4 actually but that's not possible :( I hate making decisions! Oh and I hate economics too *sobs* I love the fact that it comes with 2 photos. That means I get to stare at the pictures all day *hearts*



The shirts are...well... I have to say the army design is new but it doesn't suit every color. I think Risa's is the best since it's most normal. I think I've seen pinks ones around too. But the yellow and orange are a little strange.



I'm telling you. I died too many times over when I saw the uchiwas. I hate getting them cuz I have no place to hide them and I can't really use them for anything except display purposes. If I could put them on the shelve or on my notice board it would be great. Unfortunately I can't cuz of certain reasons so I doubt I will be buying these. I'm really sad about this though cuz all of K4 look so gorgeous! I like Sayumin's the most. That look she's giving is downright smoldering and oozing sexiness.



I don't really see the point of selling an additional wristband in the same overall color when the MM group Tee set already has one. At least it looks quite cool and it isn't embarrassing to wear it out cuz it's not obvious that it's the merchandise of a Japanese all girl idol group.



Posters! Perfect for pasting on the wall to admire whenever you enter and exit the bedroom. And cuz they are larger than photos, you get to see your favourite girl clearly. Are there 2 designs this time? Or is the poster printer on both sides? I wish they sold the horizontal design one too. That one is really pretty.



The DVD Mags this round are really fun! I've not watched them yet but from what I've heard and the screencaps I've seen, I'm sure they wouldn't disappoint. Hurray for AiGaki to be up against each other. Always awesome to see Mr and Mrs Niigaki interaction *beams wide*


No comments: