Saturday, September 18, 2010

Katachi/Figure Ai

Ai's latest PB in her extensive collection of 11 is 形 Katachi released on 27 May 2010. I have to say when I first saw the cover I was @@ cuz well, there was a real good view of her *ahem* assets? I don't know why the way the photographer took this shot just makes my eyes (and I'm sure anyone who see this) naturally zoom in to there. I don't think the other members' PBs have this effect on people. At least I don't recall that they do ^^;

Front Cover


I've always thought that the 'wet' look is nice? In this cover, Ai's hair is wet so obviously I would think she looks good :P

Back Cover


I think the nautical themed bikini is cute on leader. She looks youthful enough to pull it off. And omg, she has a surfboard in her hands. That means surfing pictures right? *excited*


This should be the page just before the back cover. There's something about it that just attracts me. Maybe it's the way she's looking over her shoulder. That droolsome view of her back probably helped too :P

10th


That ice dessert in her hands looks tasty. So is the person eating it. Yummy~

9th


The playful and fun look. I said Ai looks young right? So it's no surprise that she can look like a kid here. The off shoulder top and trucker hat are both so nice! Oh and her tiny denim shorts are cute too :D

8th


I really love such shots where a single page is divided into a few sections. It's even better when the member in mention looks like she's having fun. When I see the bright smile on Ai's face, it makes me happy :)

7th


Her expression here is a surprise. She's usually not so candid with her playful side but it's pretty clear here that she's being mischievous. I like such a Ai *heart*

6th


Oh man, what would I give to be that pillow...or bed ^^; Can she don't curl up like this? The view of her thigh really is... *trails off* :P That look that she's giving the person looking at the pic is almost as if she's hinting "Come on over. Don't you want me?" XD *Ham pushes Gaki towards the smoldering Ai*

5th


Another pic that is split into parts. AHHHH *copies bottom row right pic* Kawaii~~~ Actually all 4 pictures are super adorable. Why is she so cute and pretty? God isn't fair XD

4th


What's with the number of lucky pillows huh? HUH?!?! *(%&#*&%^) lol. I wanna be this pink pillow too!! *whines* More yummy thigh shots again *nosebleed* XDDDD

3rd


The sunlight in the background and how it's reflected on her hair is so beautiful. *sigh* Did the strap from her dress slip off her shoulder? GAH! That's so suggestive XD I love the flower ring on her head too.

2nd


I actually wanted to rank this pic at 1st spot. But I switched 1 and 2 around at the last minute. The wind running through Ai's hair makes me think it should be a nice feeling if fingers were going through them too. Risa, if you are not going to do it, I am :P

1st


I really REALLY like this picture. I could stare at it all day. Too bad I can't stick it at work to make myself less sleepy or moody XD A pretty girl at the desk of a girl is hard to explain huh? :P

These pics were also in the running for top 10 position but I couldn't fit all into the limited number of places. Still, they deserve to be mentioned because they are really nice and beautiful as well. *Ham hearts all*





No comments: